Should I be embarrassed about my clothes when I move in with a room mate for college?

I'm moving into a dorm next month for college and I have a room mate. My kinda secret issue is that I wear this under my clothes every day pretty much from September to April. I'm a cold freak I know. But is this embarrassing? Should I try to hide it from her? Like get changed in the bathroom or something?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, it'd be just fine to change in front of them. Basically you being you is something new to share with your new mate, so I wouldn't worry about this too much. You're sleeping under the same roof after all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You roommate isn't going to care about your clothes. It's not like they'll be the one wearing them. Why would your roommate be so concerned with your clothing choice if it doesn't affect them in any way, shape, or form?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess you are right. It's just kinda been a secret of mine since I'm embarrased I do that. I don't think many girls wear a layer under their clothes right? My best friends know just by hanging out with me so long, but for new people I worry about their judgement... I know it's stupid