What shoes do you guys like on girls? Are the "fancy" sandals girls wear not cute?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure what you consider fancy sandals. If it is a sandal type of outfit, I like the flat thong styles that are popular or other sandals if they have a strap across the back. Flipflops and slides or mules say lazy to me. If it's a boot style, I like the combat / oxford style boots with a 2-3 inch heel. Formal needs a stiletto heel pump or sandal.

Shoes that are an immediate turn off: crocs, toms, most flipflops, ballet flats, huge platforms, and any of the wedge-platform sandals that have the straps that go to the ground. Especially if the wedge part is even remotely the same color as her foot. From a distance, it makes her look like her feet are 6 inches thick.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I've no real preference in particular, except for flats which I consider to be ugly. On the otherhand it's just shoes, and overall not incredibly important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biker Boots
    Combat Boots
    Leather Boots
    Doc Martens
    Birkenstocks

1|1
    1|0
  • Almost anything except those stupid ballet flats. I'm also not a fan of clunky Doc Martins.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are "fancy sandals"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer her in heels, of course, buttt.. I don't really care

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes