Going out in a onesie: Yay or nay?

Do you think it is appropriate to wear a onesie (if you don't know what that is, I attached a picture) in public? Would you wear one?

I was thinking of going to the post office and the grocery store nearby in my onesie. I'm too lazy to change, but I live in an area full of old people who might not appreciate not wearing proper clothes. Going out in a onesie: Yay or nay??
  • Yay! Don't care what other people think.
  • Nay! Wear proper clothes when in public.
  • Only appropriate in some situations. (Explain)
    Vote C

1928

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it, I had 3, wore them anywhere without shame! "Yeah, and what?" Fuck what the elderly think, I hate flat caps and badges on coats, I don't make a fuss when I see old people dressed like that

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear it out when I'm walking the dog in the evening or when I'm just going to the grocery store real quick.
    Dont care about the stares lol it's not like you are gonna be talking to these people or even know them...