Going out in a onesie: Yay or nay?

Do you think it is appropriate to wear a onesie (if you don't know what that is, I attached a picture) in public? Would you wear one?

I was thinking of going to the post office and the grocery store nearby in my onesie. I'm too lazy to change, but I live in an area full of old people who might not appreciate not wearing proper clothes. Going out in a onesie: Yay or nay??

• Yay! Don't care what other people think.
    Vote A
  • Nay! Wear proper clothes when in public.
    Vote B
  • Only appropriate in some situations. (Explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it, I had 3, wore them anywhere without shame! "Yeah, and what?" Fuck what the elderly think, I hate flat caps and badges on coats, I don't make a fuss when I see old people dressed like that

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear it out when I'm walking the dog in the evening or when I'm just going to the grocery store real quick.
    Dont care about the stares lol it's not like you are gonna be talking to these people or even know them...

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• It would definitely draw attention and be abnormal but i think in most situations its appropriate. Still better than what ya see at late night Wal-Mart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not wear one in a situation where people would be uncomfortable. I have worn one out places and have seen others doing it. Grocery store is ok, restaurant or post office, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • never heard of these but that looks cute. I don't see why you couldn't wear it out in public. It's different but I have seen people wear way worse in public. Go for it girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, fuck the older generations. A bunch of whiny racists, sexist, homophobic assholes

Wear what you want to wear. Your clothes your choice

0|1
    0|1
  • I personally think their cute a f$%&, but I think you'd get looks at the grocery store for wearing your PJs

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Not caught dead in that in public...

0|0
    0|0
  • if you can take it then wear but personally I do not want to be hated by my neighbors so I wear proper clothes.

0|2
    0|0
  • Go for it lol i wore a Stitch onesie it was really big on me so i was waddling around like a penguin lol got kits of compliments though and a 4 year old wanted to squeeze the nose and tail xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh sure I guess, it's just going to the store. They may see it and think it's odd but for the most part i don't think people will care or notice

0|0
    0|0
  • I say go for it, but be wary of stares from the elderly

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes