Do you like girls with tattoos?

I don't like girls with many tattoos
Do you like girls with tattoos?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love tattoos. but I haven't yet.
    If I decide to do tattos , I will choose 'small snowflakes ' only one. :)
    cuz , snowflakes figure is meaningful fr me..

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I like small ones, and not too many. Snowflakes would be nice

• thnxx :) too many tattos , fit some people.
      of crse I prefer small one , but I have pecpect to other people ( ıf they do choose full of body tattos )

Most Helpful Guy

• No way. Especially with that many.
    The girl in that photo has a lovely face, gorgeous hair, and a great figure. However, having all those tattoos grab my attention away.
    Tattoos can easily look cool or pretty if there's not too many, but the fact that they'll be there for the rest of her life drives me away.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • agree. She could have been so feminine and hot, but now she's gross. And that stupid ring in her nose just adds to the disfigurement of her sexiness.

• @getrealnow Ya, without the ring and tattoos she'd clearly be a hottie. But when people have that many tattoos I wonder if they realize they're running out of space. lol Sad.

• I too don't like the ring on the nose

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I doooo.
    Well, i like tattoos if they're well done. Trashy ones, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with ink 💜

0|1
    0|0
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has couple tattoos

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah they're cool.

0|1
    0|1
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, i like them. Ad long as they are not obnoctious, really large or in the face. Having an arm and a sholder full of art is cool in my opinion. Little ones scatered all over with a story behind them is also a thumbs up if they are well done ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos are great as long as there is a meaning behind them or are not really big. This girl seems really sexy but with all these tattoos all over her she looks more like luggage moving from airport to airport collecting stamps.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fine but it depends on how many and where. If it's all over her neck and face or chest then I would assume some kind of an issue.

My girlfriend has a lot of tattoos but they are discreet.

0|1
    0|1
  • To me they scream low self esteem. I can take a couple if they're pretty, but these sleeves and large pieces are for fat men that ride Harleys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally think tattoos look bad on both men and female

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes