Do you think that being attractive is really important?

• yeah, in todays society, attractive people get handed everything they want and dont have to prove their important.
  • nah, beauty is subjective so what is being attractive anyway?
  • i have no idea
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't I just select yes without that jealous nonsense?
    It's important because being attractive gives you a far beter chance at actually being with the person you eventually fall for

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • how is it nonsense. its statistically proven

• i guess im just a jealous person then

• I said it was important in terms of relationships because relationships are literally predicated on finding each other attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• it is very important

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE