Do you think that being attractive is really important?

• yeah, in todays society, attractive people get handed everything they want and dont have to prove their important.
    Vote A
  • nah, beauty is subjective so what is being attractive anyway?
    Vote B
  • i have no idea
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't I just select yes without that jealous nonsense?
    It's important because being attractive gives you a far beter chance at actually being with the person you eventually fall for

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • how is it nonsense. its statistically proven

• Show All

• i guess im just a jealous person then

• I said it was important in terms of relationships because relationships are literally predicated on finding each other attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• it is very important

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. When i was fat, it didn't mattered what i said, every girl would instantly be uninterested in me. Ever since i got super fit and muscular, i say the same things and girls love me. They give me so much attention now its great. Looks matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • so these girls only like you because of your body? i see.

• Show All
    • ... lol have a good one

• You would think its a joke, but im not and thats the beauty of it all. I am actually that narcissist. Its also proven that narcissistic people are often the ones most happy with their life.

• Really important? Generally speaking, no.
    Important? Yeah, it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being attractive is good but not important. And depends on what kind you talk about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been good looking. So not too important for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes