Am I an attention whore?

Does showing cleavage in my pics make me a whore? Because a lot of people seem to think so.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you use cleavage to whore for attention? If so then you know your answer. There is a difference between being an attention whore and a whore. An attention whore prostitutes themselves for attention, not for sex or money. Even if you are a bit of an attention whore you are no worse than every guy who posts shirtless pics. They are attention whores too.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is ridiculous. Everyone who posts something online wants attention. Everyone. That's literally the only reason we communicate. I only post this because I want people to notice me and maybe think about my opinion on this. And especially with selfies people only post them because they want positive feedback on their looks. So what. If you want to wear a cleavage, wear a cleavage. If you want to show it on your pictures, do so. Nobody should care. If some horny idiot or some intimidated bitch calls you an attention whore just ignore them. They're not going to have an impact on your life after all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Clevage in pics is fine, but the kind of pics you take are indeed purely so people can all horny up over your boobs. I mean c'mon, your chest is in the middle of the frame and in order to fit that you had to cut your upper head out. Its clear where you want them to look.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're not a whore because u want to look sexy. I never understood condemning gals who want to dress a bit showy.

1|0
    0|0
  • no
    fucking men for money makes you a whore
    showing off your assets does not

0|0
    0|0
  • they're mad at themselves for liking what they see basically. it doesn't bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely no. who thinks stop to talk them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flaunt if you got it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|1
  • If it makes you attention whore , what am I then?

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Whores are paid for sex. You might qualify as a slut? maybe? But that's about the most you can honestly be called... even then it's iffy. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think it makes you a whore I just think you're trying to show your best quality or what you think is your best quality in the majority of your pics but I can tell that you have more qualities than just your breasts so you should show those other qualities in your pics as well and not always just trying to accentuate your breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you always make an effort to show cleavage in your pictures, then you have to expect people to develop certain opinions of you. Does it make you a whore? Not necessarily. Does it make you an attention whore? More than likely. Why else struggle to get cleavage in there? That said, if those are the kinds of pictures you like taking, who cares what other people think?

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean, most people want attention when posting pics. I know I do. Tits out will probably get you more attention than just a regular selfie. But it doesn't make you a whore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone is a attention whore some just get the attention

1|0
    0|0
  • They're just haters. If they don't like your pics they don't need to open them up.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are your thoughts on someone who shows clevage in every picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what is the reason you are showing cleavage?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't. Only haters will say so

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want the attention to it

0|0
    0|0
  • no you are not

0|0
    0|0
  • if you do it once or twice, no. if you deliberately pull a shirt down that doesn't normally come down low or push your chest out or stuff your bra to show and have bigger cleavage in every single photo, try to show some ass, and just wanna basically post nudes while still wearing clothes, then yes it would be considered as an attention whore thing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes