Am I an attention whore?

Does showing cleavage in my pics make me a whore? Because a lot of people seem to think so.

1212

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you use cleavage to whore for attention? If so then you know your answer. There is a difference between being an attention whore and a whore. An attention whore prostitutes themselves for attention, not for sex or money. Even if you are a bit of an attention whore you are no worse than every guy who posts shirtless pics. They are attention whores too.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is ridiculous. Everyone who posts something online wants attention. Everyone. That's literally the only reason we communicate. I only post this because I want people to notice me and maybe think about my opinion on this. And especially with selfies people only post them because they want positive feedback on their looks. So what. If you want to wear a cleavage, wear a cleavage. If you want to show it on your pictures, do so. Nobody should care. If some horny idiot or some intimidated bitch calls you an attention whore just ignore them. They're not going to have an impact on your life after all.