What do you guys think/ have opinion on Silicon implants (breast implants) on a women?

226

Most Helpful Guy

• Their fine to me, and i never understood why some people judge others for getting them. Some women are insecure in that department and get them to feel more secure and they shouldn’t be criticized for it any more than someone trying to lose weight or learning to speak with more confidence. If there was a safe and cheap operation to get a bigger dick men would be doing all the time too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone wants to take that risk, I support them but I don't think it's my place to tell people they should or shouldn't get them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE