Good looking clothes for men?

Add a link I suck at fashion

811

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0c71e5b13f.jpg

Jeans and shirt. White T shirt definitely😍

• As Im model designer, I can say that fashion or brand not effect to my dedign, no matter guy look , they all can good look with their style just try to improve suitable personality

• just don't wear pants that are half-down your ass. that's my biggest pet-peeve in mens fashion.

• Sounds like you need queer eye for the straight guy!! You need to consult a gay

• I love gray suits and dark clothes lol that's the best I have

• Google "kris wu fashion" or "luhan fashion" or dylan sprouse or chris brown fashion. Those are the clothes girl's stare at.

What Guys Said 11

• Being a charisma men is a relative thing, of course. It may vary depending on the people. But there are some exact rules of being charisma. And all we wonder that what does charismatic men do? Of course we don’t need to do all of them, just some of. I’ve made a list according to the response given by me, visit and see 😇😇 www.magazination.com/what-does-charisma-men-do

• Depends on your body type. Got to wear something that makes you look as toned and trim as possible. Also, don't wear patterns/printed stuff, and don't wear shit that has logos all over it, or stuff from like video game or anime references or whatever. That stuff just screams for attention, and most girls don't like it usually.

• No war but the class war.

• Watch Alpha M or Teaching Men's Fashion on YouTube. They got you covered for pretty much anything style related.

• Look up trunk club they basicly pick clothes for you and you try them at home and buy them if they look good.

• Just wear a Borat swim suit. Any day, any time. It works.

• The Mr. Bean suit works for me, it really weeds out the gold diggers.

• I don't know id have to be shopping but i only shop with brauds yes im straight

• where what u like, why are u so wanting to inpress others?

• Go to a clothes shop and she what is on fleek

• Dress clothes.

• Zoo York has some nice clothes