How important is beauty and perfection to you?

Personally, I don't have much self confidence because I don't look like the stereotypically "perfect woman" and I have flaws that get me down a lot.

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont focus on the outside! We all have flaws and perfectionism isn't any acception. I have had some types of perfectionism before. You do not need to fullfill other peoples model.

Pursue the best version of yourself, not the version others want you to be, or the version you think others want you to be.

You have to want to stop torturing yourself and learn to love, beleieve, and support yourself! You have to want to end the war wothin yourself and let go of perfection. No one is perfect and your view of perfection is subjective. Itll just keep going and going to a never ending cycle unless you want to stop doing this.

You can change anything on the outside, but if you dont change anything on the inside, you are the same person. Dont focus on exterior, focus on interior! Your character! Which is always with you! Looks are changed by age! Its natural and you dont have to worry about it! Your character is made by your design! Build your character!

I get that it is hard to not have control, and having faith is what is really needed the whole time. If you let go, you will be restored. You can do this whole thing of life alone, its okay to let go!

Cheers! God Bless!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE