Would you let your 13 year old get her navel pierced?

ermm i'm 13, 14 in a month. i've wanted my belly button pierced for so long since i was like 12 or something and have been asking my mum to et it done. recently lots of my friends have had theirs pierced and i felt jealous. i told my mum, had discussions about it. i had said i'd pay for it and clean it and could get it done as an early birthday present so it has time to heal as it's summer holidays. she finally let me get it done and it hurt like 5/10. just wanted to know if you'd let your 13 year old daughter get hers done. fyi- i didn't want it done just because my friends got it done and i certainly didn't get it for sexual attention as i'm only 13/14.

• yes
  • no

75

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a 13 year old daughter, but in all honestly, I could see myself telling her to wait.

Nothing against pierced navels at all, my gal had hers done early on in our relationship, but some things can wait.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to get my nose pierced and my parents say when I'm 18 I can and I do want my belly pierced too. Just know that if ur mom says no it's okay cuz u might change ur mind about it like I've wanted my nose pierced since I was 7 and my belly was when I first got my first bikini. I still want both but I'm willing to wait and I'm going to want them then too. Just know that getting a belly piercing at 14 is just too young and Ik it's hard seeing ur friends get it Ik the feeling one of my friends got a lip piercing and I was so jealous that her mom said yes but at the end of the day I have so much more to look forward to when I'm 18 also itll be my choose and my parents won't be the ones signing the papers and that's what's making me be sorta okay with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE