What type of haircut should I get?

I'm looking to update my hair, and was just wondering what type of haircut would suit my face :D also not pixie cuts or shaved. What type of haircut should I get?

710

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish you wouldn't cut it, I think you should go for the length scarlet Johanson has, u remind me of her❀

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't listen to the person saying you're ugly, people are horrible when they get jealous. My first thought when I pulled this question up was that you were pretty, actually.

Anyway, I really like the current look on you, but I noticed on another opinion you said something about knots. For me, what really helped with knots when I had long hair was layers, even just a few longer ones. I actually just cut long layers into my best friend's very tangle-prone hair and it's much better now too.

If you're brave enough, you can very easily cut long layers yourself too. I always did my layers myself and it's extremely easy, just put it into a ponytail right in the center of your head and cut a couple of inches or so. It sounds crazy, but it really works and the results are perfect (at least to me). If you want it to be gradually shorter in the front, you can put it in all into a ponytail at the center of your forehead and cut the tips as well. These sound weird and crazy, but they really do work and there are a ton of YouTube videos on it.

If you're more comfortable with a professional job, you can always ask them for suggestions as well or look through a magazine.

• Aw thank you! I'm pretty sure I know who said it, they're a huge troll on this site. And I will try this! πŸ˜„

• No problem! :) And that figures. Also, another important tip is to only cut a small amount at a time if you're doing it yourself, that way you don't accidentally cut too much! Also, if doing the ponytail method, make sure there are no bumps or anything and that the ponytail is centered on the top of your head. There are a lot of good YouTube videos on it as well. Good luck! :)