Which hair color is the prettiest?

Don't base it on their faces. This is just a fun poll thing xD.
  • Which hair color is the prettiest?Red/orange
  • Which hair color is the prettiest?Blonde
  • Which hair color is the prettiest?Black
    Vote C
  • Which hair color is the prettiest?Brown
    Vote D

814

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always thought red hair was beautiful, especially when it is that very vibrant orangey-red that some people naturally have. I tried for years to duplicate that shade, but you just can't get that out of a bottle!
    Really, a lot of colors that have some red to them are very pretty in my opinion. I'm really glad that my brown hair has some red under the light, but it seems to come and go over the years. My hair never stays exactly the same shade, it seems.
    Other than that, it really depends on the person, as some colors flatter people more than others.