Which hair color is the prettiest?

Don't base it on their faces. This is just a fun poll thing xD.
  • Which hair color is the prettiest?Red/orange
    Vote A
  • Which hair color is the prettiest?Blonde
    Vote B
  • Which hair color is the prettiest?Black
    Vote C
  • Which hair color is the prettiest?Brown
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always thought red hair was beautiful, especially when it is that very vibrant orangey-red that some people naturally have. I tried for years to duplicate that shade, but you just can't get that out of a bottle!
    Really, a lot of colors that have some red to them are very pretty in my opinion. I'm really glad that my brown hair has some red under the light, but it seems to come and go over the years. My hair never stays exactly the same shade, it seems.
    Other than that, it really depends on the person, as some colors flatter people more than others.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• My hair is dirty blonde, which in my opinion is probably the ugliest natural hair color out there. I really dig a platinum/silver blonde, but that wasn't an option (and I'm not sure is even a thing naturally?). So I'll go with red/orange.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its pretty much impossible to not base it off the faces, so the red head is hot, so I like red hair

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol, 0% of women said they prefer blonde hair so far. I'm Swedish and my hair is really blonde. Whatever, I'll just make up for it with my amazing personality xD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eeh if it's a girl it's beautiful anyways
    I like em all 😁😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the light brown hair and black hair umm and I like blonde too

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't ask that and then post a picture of Emma Stone. I was gonna say red until I saw that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brunettes, although it really depends on the persons skin and shape

0|0
    2|0
  • Red hair, blue eyes, funny, and a great person 😍😍my personal preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Red looked the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotta love a good redhead

1|0
    0|0
  • Kissed by fire :3

1|0
    0|0
  • I like black

1|0
    1|0
  • Blonde fanπŸ˜›

0|0
    0|0
  • i like red hair but i gotta pick black ,
    my girlfriend's hair is black

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I like both red and black hair, but if I had to choose between the two I'd pick black hair.
    i.pinimg.com/.../...-hair-color-henna-for-hair.jpg
    i.pinimg.com/.../...al-black-girls-brown-girls.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I like mixed hair colors like brown hair but with clear red tones, ginger ends and so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love black hair just sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • The black hair looks so mysterious...

1|0
    0|0
  • depends to the person

1|0
    0|0
  • People always vote those polls based on the appearance of the girl, not based on the actual hair color. You can try the same thing with outfits. The most attractive woman will be picked no matter the warning and no matter what she wears.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the brown the best and the red/orange the second because my hair gives off that color at times.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes