What kind of swimwear I should wear when going on swimming date?

so this guy asked me for swimming date at his house, we know each other since 6 months. and went with him one date before. i like him. just dont know what should i wear for swimming. i want him to like what i am going to wear.( not all sexually )
i am little healthy. not fat.
36-29-35 maybe
Updates:
usually i wear speedo swimsuits. but i think they are way to modest
www.looksgud.in/.../

which style is better

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• cup shape bra with v shape bikini light color with floral design bikini should have lace at one end and your figure is upto standard not so fat not so slim ideal for swim dating:):) when is your date btw?

0|0
    0|0
    • on Sunday eve

• Show All
    • Will re think and let u know in between okay

• Keeping in mind that you are not so shy and no so bold, I have again selected for you 4 pics out of 12 and these are 6,7 9, 11 Hope you must be liked out of these above, and keeping in mind that you have rejected my first options 4 and 8, so I m curious about what you wear tomorrow eve, please let me know definitely.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it matters as long as it's something you feel comfortable and confident in! Pick something that flatters you and shows off your favourite parts of your body (I can't say what that is as I don't know what you look like). Have fun!

0|0
    0|0
    • can you take a look on my pics on my profile n then suggest something

• Hmm, I'd say if you want to go really "flirty" the string bikini. For a modest but cute look the tankini. And if you want a balance between the 2 the high waisted!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Firstly, a color that compliments your skin tone. Next, something that accents your features but does not reveal too much. I would suggest that it be a one piece to leave more to his imagination.
    As someone suggested you might try an open side panel but beware of side boob so not completely open sides.
    Once you want to sexualized things then you give peeks of the goods.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to your body
    Bandeaukini/Strapless Bikini
    Or
    Sling bikini
    Will suit you the best cuz you have a good breast size so wear these 2 will show off your cleavage in the best way because of which you will look hot sexy and gorgeous at the same time

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the message you want to send. And what your discussions have been like in the past 6 months. When I have invited a lady over for a swim, it's more sexually motivated than conversation. So if she wears a modest one-piece it's a challenge... If it's a bikini, she's open for adventure. if it's a G-string, game on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should go with tankini.. you will look gorgeous in that.. and it will definitely complement your bust.. in the end you should choose whatever you feel would be comfortable.. enjoy your date 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • High waisted bikini or go with one piece bikini that covers any unnecessary chubbiness !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tankini or high-waisted bikini are good options. Microkini you'd be spilling out the top, and you'd need to have a fresh wax just minutes before the date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might i ask what your breast cup size is? Im unable to tell from your profile photo

0|0
    0|0
    • I like the first style out of the 12 shown although i think a light pink bikini would be a better color choice

• One piece with side cuts around the slimming of your midriff

0|0
    0|0
  • You are old enough to know the answer to this. You wanna give up the cookie? Then you know what to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Less Skin - More Seduction

More Skin - More Lucious

Choose What Suits Ya Best

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a bikini during ur swimming date and flirt with him more then u both will become very close

0|1
    0|0
  • A one piece would work unless you want to impress him then you should go with a more covered bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for the out there choice lile a VS one piece with a nice beach hat

0|0
    0|0
  • Trikini is good
    But dear u ll be sexy in all those fits

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd look great in a one piece, what's the usual style you usually go for when swimming?

0|0
    0|0
    • one piece, but those are too modest

• Show All
    • The ones I like most were, 12, 10 and 5
      The one I felt you'd look 🔥in also was 9, 6 and 1
      I think 1, 12 and 5 are safe bets over all that are good looking, sexy and practical

• One Piece 😉
    U will look awesome in that
    Trust me 😜😜
    U got all 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • You would like great in a one piece or even a 2 piece

0|0
    0|0
  • no sweamwear is better than any

0|0
    1|0
  • Go nude

0|0
    0|0
  • Backless

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Just wear a nice flattering one piece and you'll be fine. Have fun. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • what about black bikini top n shorts

• Show All
    • thanks.
      by the way I decided for halter bikini top n bottom with skirt

• You're very welcome indeed.
      All that matters at the end of the day, is you feeling happy and comfortable and of course having lots of fun.

• yeah just one piece is cool. it's not too sexy which is good

0|2
    0|0
  • Wear a full body costume

0|1
    1|0
    • you kidding or serious?

• I'm serious, wear a full body costume with a pair of shorts.
      You won't feel too exposed, your cleavage will show nicely and you can enjoy yourself without feeling self conscious.

• Yep, sexy

• bikini looks best , i wear bikini too

0|1
    0|0
  • A pretty one piece would be good

0|1
    0|0
  • I like 8 and 9.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes