What kind of swimwear I should wear when going on swimming date?

so this guy asked me for swimming date at his house, we know each other since 6 months. and went with him one date before. i like him. just dont know what should i wear for swimming. i want him to like what i am going to wear.( not all sexually )
i am little healthy. not fat.
36-29-35 maybe
usually i wear speedo swimsuits. but i think they are way to modest
www.looksgud.in/.../

which style is better

739

Most Helpful Guy

• cup shape bra with v shape bikini light color with floral design bikini should have lace at one end and your figure is upto standard not so fat not so slim ideal for swim dating:):) when is your date btw?

• on Sunday eve

• Will re think and let u know in between okay

• Keeping in mind that you are not so shy and no so bold, I have again selected for you 4 pics out of 12 and these are 6,7 9, 11 Hope you must be liked out of these above, and keeping in mind that you have rejected my first options 4 and 8, so I m curious about what you wear tomorrow eve, please let me know definitely.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it matters as long as it's something you feel comfortable and confident in! Pick something that flatters you and shows off your favourite parts of your body (I can't say what that is as I don't know what you look like). Have fun!

• can you take a look on my pics on my profile n then suggest something

• Hmm, I'd say if you want to go really "flirty" the string bikini. For a modest but cute look the tankini. And if you want a balance between the 2 the high waisted!