Guys, Just for laughs! I'm a Scot, and I want to know your opinion on kilts. Would you like to see your man in one? Guys, would you wear one?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I feel secure in my masculinity to wear a kilt.

However, I don’t look at all Scottish, so people are just going to assume I’m a cross dressing chinese transgender hooker, and i think that just might send the wrong message.

• You don't have to feel secure. It's for weddings and funerals and other special occasions, and is about the most masculine garment you can get. And you can't wear boxers underneath!

• It's unintelligble to most non-Scots

• Nobody, not even a tranny can look non masculine in a kilt.