Guys, Just for laughs! I'm a Scot, and I want to know your opinion on kilts. Would you like to see your man in one? Guys, would you wear one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I feel secure in my masculinity to wear a kilt.

However, I don’t look at all Scottish, so people are just going to assume I’m a cross dressing chinese transgender hooker, and i think that just might send the wrong message.

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't have to feel secure. It's for weddings and funerals and other special occasions, and is about the most masculine garment you can get. And you can't wear boxers underneath!

• Show All
    • It's unintelligble to most non-Scots

• Nobody, not even a tranny can look non masculine in a kilt.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I mean I suppose I could, if I was a Scot. But I don't think I would just as casual wear in my country.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's only for ceremonial occasions!

• Well, if I was a Scot, I think I could. But since I'm not, I think I'll pass.

• Kilts are catnip to women, to quite an astonishing degree.

Wearing one is an experience will convince even the most doubtful of the truth of what I'm saying...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup! Except when it's overhung by a giant beer belly! But a handsome guy in a kilt - especially if he's a redhead - yum!

• I've worn one at a friend's wedding... all of us groomsmen all looked fab.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't it be offensive if non-Scottish people wear kilts? If not, I would wear one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Absolutely not. We'd be flattered. Lots of non-Scottish men wear them.

• I'm a scot as well and I've never worn one. I need to as well. Girls love them I've heard

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never wear a kilt. My dad plays the bagpipes and that's bad enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them, but could probably be talked into wearing in the right circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell. I'm a Scot too. Quilts are love

1|0
    0|0
    • I think you would all secretly love to be Scottish and wear kilts. Women will throw themselves at you.

• Show All
    • Well I use my mother's surname here in India. Makes things easier. And yeah Wilson sounds like a posh Sussex name. I wish I could speak Gaelic though. I just know smatterings

• I don't know a single word!

• Yep, i could wear tzat. But not on winter

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when role playing for sex. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Scottish, I've worn one once.

0|0
    0|0
  • kilts are BADASS !

0|0