How painful is getting a tattoo?

When I turn 18 I want to get a tattoo probably a mechanical full sleeve and I want to know what to expect before I commit to it

26

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends where,
    I have quite a lot of tattoos one of mine i felt nothing at all and another one i seriously wanted to die with the pain so it can vary

• What about a full sleeve how bad would you think that would hurt

• I did see you wanted a sleeve, some parts would kill (in my opinion) Like inner elbow etc.
      But trust me if its something you really want you can get through the pain and will be worth it

• Cool thanks

Most Helpful Guy