How painful is getting a tattoo?

When I turn 18 I want to get a tattoo probably a mechanical full sleeve and I want to know what to expect before I commit to it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends where,
    I have quite a lot of tattoos one of mine i felt nothing at all and another one i seriously wanted to die with the pain so it can vary

0|0
    0|0
    • What about a full sleeve how bad would you think that would hurt

• I did see you wanted a sleeve, some parts would kill (in my opinion) Like inner elbow etc.
      But trust me if its something you really want you can get through the pain and will be worth it

• Cool thanks

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Quite painful I would imagine @asexy can answer your questions about it, he's a professional tattoo artist

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It will hurt but there are different pain levels for each part. It will very painful on some parts of your arm and less painful on some other parts of your arm. i.kinja-img.com/.../wauyq5sh1nlvtpqjha5w.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Agreed it does depend on the tatoo and location on your body. Just be sure you are ready and dont want to stop after it has begun. (Even if this is not new information)☺

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what your pain threshold is like so people have a strong one with certain types of stuff some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • It's worse than childbirth. It's the worst pain in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you want the tattoo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes