Any girls have any DIY makeup tips?

I will confess I'm a cheapskate who likes to cheat MR Money making corporations.. I buy what I must for makeup (and I keep it simple...) but if I can make it or it can be used for more than one thing.. then that's waaay better for me, especially if it's more natural!

Anyone else have any special money saving and clever DIY makeup secrets?

I use baby powder mixed with cocoa for my setting powder and a tiny bit of lipstick below my cheek bones instead of all that contouring stuff that I'm too much of a cheap ass to buy.

02