Why do most people degrade fashion and beauty stuff? Its nothing immoral.. Then why?

I've seen most people trolling others who are more fashion oriented.. I, being a part of it, feel that it's extremely offensive to be judged and being called shallow and materialistic just coz we give fashion and beauty and presenting yourself priority.. I don't see anything wrong with it.. So why is today's society so against it? Why do most people degrade fashion and beauty stuff? Its nothing immoral.. Then why??

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Is society against it? What evidence do you have of this?

I doubt anyone out there thinks that ALL people who are fashion and beauty orientated are also shallow and materialistic but I suspect that most of us believe there is some kind of correlation.

You don't get to dictate to other people how to judge you, people can judge others how they see fit, even if it makes you feel bad. That goes both ways, you can judge other people how you see fit and associate yourself with whoever you please.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not care what other people do with their own lives as long as they do not force me to do what they do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE