What are your favorite lush products?

I recently went to lush and bought some products but just wanted to know what are your favorite lush products and which would you recommend?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Omg... I live for lush. I use the bath bombs once a week πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ the scent they leave on your body is just πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’•πŸ˜© I also love the coffee face mask! It's so exfoliating and removes all dead skin cells leaving you with the nicest, smoothest skin ever ❀️❀️❀️

• I don't like a certain product, but I love their bath bombs

• The lip scrub and the shampoo bars!

• Yeah ! I got one of the shampoo bars I think it's called " honey I washed my hair" and I've never tried it ! Are they really good?

• I really like that one 😊 And the Argan oil one. I use a lotion conditioner but I think they work nicely. I've only started using them fairly recently

• Oh great ! I also got a sample of the "American Cream" conditioner and hopefully I like it