What do you wear to sleep in?

What do you wear to sleep in?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• The clothes that I wore for that day. I don't have the funds to buy special "pajamas" to wear to bed. On a hot day, I'll wear shorts and possibly a T shirt (depending on how hot it is). Otherwise, whatever clothes I'm wearing that day will be what I'd wear to bed.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• Just my regular clothes that I wear at home that day. It's not like I am going out why do you I have to change just for sleeping? It's not like I am going out lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep in the nude. Always have since I was out of diapers. Its way more comfortable, and its healthy too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, nothing at all, I sleep on my back and am a heavy sleeper, so a girl could just slide on down one of my many involentary night erections.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I sleep with just a shirt on, and occasionally I won't wear anything. Now, it's different if company's over and sleeping at my place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually a t shirt and sweat pants or running shorts. On the rare occasion I'm home rather than school I might just wear boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers/pajama shorts and a t-shirt. Swap to flannel in the winter

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and underwear, unless it's super cold, then I'll wear pajama bottoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer or boxer briefs and sometimes nothing at all just free balling

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweatpants and a t-shirt with a sweater on cold nights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 37

Recommended myTakes