I don't think I'm pretty?

I've struggled with confidence for a very long time, not to mention I have a low self esteem. I also have a hard time with dating bc I don't seem to be good looking enough for people. Every guy I've talked to and or dated has left me for somebody that's better looking. I don't find myself to be attractive and not to mention a guy once told me that I look like a sh*tty wipe and I used to get called ugly a whole lot. I don't think I'm pretty?
I don't think I'm pretty?
those are pictures of me currently^ incase anybody is curious about my age, I'm currently 16.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you're Just 16. it's common to worry about our appearance at this age. don't feel for shitty guys words. concerntrate on your career. tbh you look absolutely fine with those freckles. struggles and beauty are temporary. our knowledge and character is permanent.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You're certainly not ugly, so whoever told you that needs their eyes checked! Your facial features, shape, cute nose, pretty eyes and nice lips are adorable!

What I did notice in your first picture is that the darker colored makeup you're wearing doesn't bring out those beautiful features, does your hair have a reddish tint to it? You need to choose makeup in a warmer color, it will enhance your warm skin tones and look a lot prettier than the darker colors do. Maybe even wear warmer colored clothes or tops to bring out your warmer features too.

You start dressing in complementary colors. Stop dwelling on what you see as negative features and get a positive outlook (it's a choice). You'll catch a guy's eye who will think you're a brand new butterfly that he's never noticed her beauty before!!

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Damn girl, you have every right to feel that way cause you's hideous.. JKJK.. I'm playin.. You actually are pretty cute, with fairly nice lips.. Haha.. You are 16, you'll be fine.. You just gotta find the right dude..

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look ugly, you just have a lot of freckles which is a bit different, but your actual face is cute looking. Certainly not what that rude guy said.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty and confidence takes time, it's not an overnight kind of thing. Just never let anyone except you tell you how to feel about yourself!

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck what they say. And rather work on what would make you look better. I too had the same problem and now i'm absolutely fine ! All thanks to the aloe vera gelly ans bee propolis cream. They are such a blessing, trust me !

0|0
    0|0
  • How far down do the freckles go :p they're cool.
    Like a leopard

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• This is so normal at your age...
    Even the prissy, bitchy, mean girls in high school don't really think they're pretty...
    It's a natural part of being a teenager.

You are definitely beautiful. You'll come to realize this when you hit college...
    And I don't lie... Just ask hundreds of people on this site who hate me because they don't like the truth...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you're ugly.. you're in high school probably which is full of stupid immature people.. just wait a little bit.. you'll grow into your freckles and you'll begin to love the way you look because you'll stand out among the basic bitches..

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very cute and I like your freckles. You might think you're not because of them, I have them too but mine isn't so visible unless in good light.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful. Your freckles makes you look different in a good way. Never see it as a flaw because it's not at all. If those guys left you for a better looking person although I doubt it has anything to do with looks it means they are shallow and you don't need people like those in your life, trust me!. I believe you just didn't find the right person yet and he is the one who is going to loves you the way you are and sees you as the most beautiful girl in his eyes. You deserve better beautiful so wait for the better!

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a beautiful young girl could pull off a Kylie Jenner look if you really wanted to it may be the freckles I think your adorbs

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes