I don't think I'm pretty?

I've struggled with confidence for a very long time, not to mention I have a low self esteem. I also have a hard time with dating bc I don't seem to be good looking enough for people. Every guy I've talked to and or dated has left me for somebody that's better looking. I don't find myself to be attractive and not to mention a guy once told me that I look like a sh*tty wipe and I used to get called ugly a whole lot. I don't think I'm pretty?
I don't think I'm pretty?
those are pictures of me currently^ incase anybody is curious about my age, I'm currently 16.

1315

Most Helpful Guy

• you're Just 16. it's common to worry about our appearance at this age. don't feel for shitty guys words. concerntrate on your career. tbh you look absolutely fine with those freckles. struggles and beauty are temporary. our knowledge and character is permanent.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You're certainly not ugly, so whoever told you that needs their eyes checked! Your facial features, shape, cute nose, pretty eyes and nice lips are adorable!

What I did notice in your first picture is that the darker colored makeup you're wearing doesn't bring out those beautiful features, does your hair have a reddish tint to it? You need to choose makeup in a warmer color, it will enhance your warm skin tones and look a lot prettier than the darker colors do. Maybe even wear warmer colored clothes or tops to bring out your warmer features too.

You start dressing in complementary colors. Stop dwelling on what you see as negative features and get a positive outlook (it's a choice). You'll catch a guy's eye who will think you're a brand new butterfly that he's never noticed her beauty before!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE