Do guys care about men's style/fashion?

I was just wondering if guys care about having a refined, polished look for their style. A lot of guys seem to be into the street style look and not that many into the classic, put-together look. Are there any guys out there who like to dress in maybe henleys, oxfords, loafers, or other similar clothing items?
I think my question came off like me asking if guys care about fashion or what is trending. I'm talking more about them creating their own personal style or dressing a bit nicer than athletic wear basically.

320

Most Helpful Guy

• I do care about my style, and I consider it my form of self-expression, but I don't put a lot of thought into it. Basically, it's clean, it looks good in my eyes, and it's consistent with what I usually wear.

I pay absolutely zero attention to trends and fads. I come up with my own look myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably do, but not quite to the extent that girls do.