Do guys care about men's style/fashion?

I was just wondering if guys care about having a refined, polished look for their style. A lot of guys seem to be into the street style look and not that many into the classic, put-together look. Are there any guys out there who like to dress in maybe henleys, oxfords, loafers, or other similar clothing items?
Updates:
I think my question came off like me asking if guys care about fashion or what is trending. I'm talking more about them creating their own personal style or dressing a bit nicer than athletic wear basically.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do care about my style, and I consider it my form of self-expression, but I don't put a lot of thought into it. Basically, it's clean, it looks good in my eyes, and it's consistent with what I usually wear.

I pay absolutely zero attention to trends and fads. I come up with my own look myself.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably do, but not quite to the extent that girls do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• There are some that care a lot, even more than some women. I personally don't care AT ALL. I only care sometimes because I know women judge us on it, but even that's not enough for me because to me, it's not important AT ALL, nor does it "say" anything about the person. It's irrelevant to me. If a woman is going to decide to date me, solely based on my clothes, bye bye. You're not the type of woman I want to be with anyway.

0|0
    0|1
  • I believe it depends on where you live. If it's hot most of the time then you're not going to want to dress in a suit or something that's going to be stuffy. Also clothes are expensive and some of the street styles are cheap and look decent so it's just more affordable. I wouldn't mind wearing a nice suit everyday or creating my own style but with the weather and how expensive it can be, it's really not an option. I'd rather wear some clothes that are comfortable and didn't cost much.

0|0
    0|1
  • I really like the rockabilly style, as well as dapper style. Wish I could get my hands on Cardigans or Saddle shoes or something, but I'm a US Men's 13 and Saddle Shoes don't really exist these days. I suppose I can try other kinds of Oxfords, but not in the Summer because my City gets really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need no style... my style is a tailored suit. I express it via choice of fabric and coloring of ties...

Otherwise in free time, I wear well fitting plain jeans with a tailored button down shirt. So much for my style, lol. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i love looking goood and i try different outfits from worn out baggy sweatshirts tshirts and pants to flashy classy tight suit and tie stuff
    I would never go too far like going through surgeries and stuff but i do care about my looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing quite like what you mentioned, but yeah I like to dress myself well, or at least I try to. Looking "street" doesn't interest me at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. I stay into fashion and keep my self groomed. I manscape too. I care about my appearance a whole lot. I'm very high maintenance

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care for what is in fashion, as long as I feel attractive in what I wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys who do care about that stuff are called male models.
    Average dudes can't pull this off.

0|1
    0|2
  • i persoanlly go for the ninja construction worker look...

1|1
    0|0
  • Most men don t but I do even if I got to clothes shop at walmart sometimes only sometimes

0|0
    0|1
  • Are you crazy!
    We're human too.
    I'm sure the guys are way too caring about their style

0|0
    0|0
  • Fashion/style is awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to kind of

0|0
    0|0
  • if they're gay

or straight

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care

0|0
    0|1
  • Barely

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Just don't want to look gross for girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew, no. That's called being metro.. it's borderline gay..

0|0
    0|1
    • Men's style is easy:
      Get a pair of well fitting PLAIN jeans.
      A nice plain belt with matching dress shoes
      A TAILORED plain white button down shirt

And you WILL look awesomely attractive to women.

• Show All
    • Lol, this is about as manly as it can get:
      https://goo.gl/images/6qKLDb

pure sex.

• Again, it's just metro.. borderline gay

Point is, you don't need to look like a thousand bucks to get a girl, you just don't..

What Girls Said 2

• they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. At least they do in my country.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes