Girls, which body type do YOU want?

If you had one choice a body between these two pictures which one would you pick?

1st body: Girls, which body type do YOU want?or Girls, which body type do YOU want?

2nd body:

• 1st body
    Vote A
  • 2nd body
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't know why men are voting this is only for girls

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First girl looks photoshopped. But honestly, either one is great as long as she is happy with it. I'd take a happy girl with any body over one who is constantly obsessed with how their body looks. After all, isn't happiness what we look for in a partner. Hotness Tends to look like vanity. However if girl number 2 expects me to spend 3 hours a day at the gym then forget that. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just want to know which body girls would pick between the two..

• GIRRRRRRRLS

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have chosen the option of only girls if you didn't want answers from guys. (suggesting for next time you want to ask something)
    I would choose the 1st one, it looks better. I hope though that it wasn't achieved with a waist trainer.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • oh lol thanks didn't know that the guys annoy me with voting

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Neither are really nice, both have the wrong waist to hip ratio.

3|0
    0|0
  • not a fan of either... first one looks unnatural, second one too muscular for my taste

also, you could have just limited the question to girls only but there is no harm in guys voting because it's split up in girls and guys...

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st body is unhealthy as shit
    2nd body is not my type but u can clearly tell that she's healthy and is fit than us all

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one, please and thank you

1|0
    0|0
  • Something in between... maybe

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• They both don't look great. I have a natural hourglass shape and that's what I'm gonna stick with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose the 2nd body because she looks healthy. I'm not saying the 1st girl doesn't look healthy, but it is a little concerning with her waist to hip ratio.

1|0
    0|0
  • None, I'm a natural hourglass 100:70:100. The first one used a waist trainer and that damages your organs/bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • First over second but neith r of them are really my ideal

1|0
    0|0
  • The one I was born with

2|4
    0|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes