Girls, which body type do YOU want?

If you had one choice a body between these two pictures which one would you pick?

1st body: Girls, which body type do YOU want?or Girls, which body type do YOU want?

2nd body:

• 1st body
  • 2nd body
I don't know why men are voting this is only for girls

1310

Most Helpful Guy

• First girl looks photoshopped. But honestly, either one is great as long as she is happy with it. I'd take a happy girl with any body over one who is constantly obsessed with how their body looks. After all, isn't happiness what we look for in a partner. Hotness Tends to look like vanity. However if girl number 2 expects me to spend 3 hours a day at the gym then forget that. Lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just want to know which body girls would pick between the two..

• GIRRRRRRRLS

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have chosen the option of only girls if you didn't want answers from guys. (suggesting for next time you want to ask something)
    I would choose the 1st one, it looks better. I hope though that it wasn't achieved with a waist trainer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • oh lol thanks didn't know that the guys annoy me with voting