What's the most stylish color of Chuck Taylor's?

I'm getting a new pair of Chuck II's, but I'm torn on which color to get. Which do you think looks best?
  • What's the most stylish color of Chuck Taylor's?Black
  • What's the most stylish color of Chuck Taylor's?White
  • What's the most stylish color of Chuck Taylor's?Grey
    Vote C

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that grey is the best compromise since the black is a bit too strong of a black and they grey will still match with everything just like the black would.. As for the white shoes.. While they look nice.. They're pretty high maintenance if you want them still looking clean like that. White shoes, especially bright ones like those, only stay that clean and crisp looking for about a week. Even just the smallest amount of dirt of them is visible.. So unless you want to clean them all the time then I'd say that grey is probably your best shot. I also recently just got some grey shoes that're so what similar to those lol. Happy shopping and I hope this helped :)

• Thanks for MHO! What'd you get?

• I went to the store hoping for grey ones, but they were out of stock. My second choice was black, and since they were marked 50% off, my grandma ended up buying me a second pair. Since I already had the black ones, matching was no longer an issue, so I got the second pair in maroon.

• Ooh nice nice! Well that's a nice deal!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go for a lower ankle but grey's the best