What's the most stylish color of Chuck Taylor's?

I'm getting a new pair of Chuck II's, but I'm torn on which color to get. Which do you think looks best?
  • What's the most stylish color of Chuck Taylor's?Black
    Vote A
  • What's the most stylish color of Chuck Taylor's?White
    Vote B
  • What's the most stylish color of Chuck Taylor's?Grey
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that grey is the best compromise since the black is a bit too strong of a black and they grey will still match with everything just like the black would.. As for the white shoes.. While they look nice.. They're pretty high maintenance if you want them still looking clean like that. White shoes, especially bright ones like those, only stay that clean and crisp looking for about a week. Even just the smallest amount of dirt of them is visible.. So unless you want to clean them all the time then I'd say that grey is probably your best shot. I also recently just got some grey shoes that're so what similar to those lol. Happy shopping and I hope this helped :)

0|2
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO! What'd you get?

• I went to the store hoping for grey ones, but they were out of stock. My second choice was black, and since they were marked 50% off, my grandma ended up buying me a second pair. Since I already had the black ones, matching was no longer an issue, so I got the second pair in maroon.

• Ooh nice nice! Well that's a nice deal!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go for a lower ankle but grey's the best

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• From those I like the grey ones best. I think they make prettier colors than those blands you have there, though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, they do have ones with patterns/designs, but I didn't wanna get anything too flashy.

• Black

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer' grey

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes