Girls (and boys)! Remember to start this at an early age?

This is not a question but a thing I want to inform especially girls about. The FIRST day you start seeing any wrinkles around your mouth, eyes, forehead or any other place near your face and neck, start using some kind of Hyaluronic Acid Serum (IF you want to prevent and get those wrinkles off when its still possible!) There will be no harm for your skin since Hyaluronic Acid is a natural incredient that we all have in our bodies. Just make sure you choose the right one for you.
I want to say this because no one told me about this and luckily I noticed this early enough (at 17) because I dont have the best skin and I've started to get wrinkles already few years ago. They say at 25 its good to start using these and if you have good genes then I agree but for me or any other unlucky girl (or boy) its good to buy a serum ASAP!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• The fact that you started getting wrinkles early, means that you are not living a healthy lifestyle. Sorry but that is the absolute truth.

0|0
    1|0
    • The fact that I eat healthy food everyday, sleep 8h per night, dont stress, have a fast metabolism and biking 5km every day but still getting wrinkles tells. nothing about my lifestyle young boy. You should study more about human biology and how genes will affect to your physical and mental health. Never say stuff that u have no clue about.

• The place you live?

• Acids don't really go good with anything.

0|0
    1|0
    • Do you have issues on reading? It's the exact same acid that you have in your body RIGHT now.

• Show All
    • The issue is thar you already judge before you know. Thats a typical American mentality and I'm not gonna spend my day on explaining you an obvipus thing, you can use googl2 whenever you want. Have a good day.

• Judge before I know? Yeah because acids are good for you? Yes typically you'll just burn yourself on it... Obvious thing? Yeah never heard of that acid so not that obvious now is it.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I have never used any cream/serum on my face. I never cared enough to do so. The only thing that pisses me off a bit is my pores. They are small, but still..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes