Girls (and boys)! Remember to start this at an early age?

This is not a question but a thing I want to inform especially girls about. The FIRST day you start seeing any wrinkles around your mouth, eyes, forehead or any other place near your face and neck, start using some kind of Hyaluronic Acid Serum (IF you want to prevent and get those wrinkles off when its still possible!) There will be no harm for your skin since Hyaluronic Acid is a natural incredient that we all have in our bodies. Just make sure you choose the right one for you.
I want to say this because no one told me about this and luckily I noticed this early enough (at 17) because I dont have the best skin and I've started to get wrinkles already few years ago. They say at 25 its good to start using these and if you have good genes then I agree but for me or any other unlucky girl (or boy) its good to buy a serum ASAP!

12