GIRLS: How do you feel about chest hair on a man?

I think a little is cute if its in the right places but def not a lot.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got an X pretty much. Is that attractive at all? Lol and its not very thick but like an inch long

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A sprinkling at the top of the chest trailing into a small line between the pecs is as far as it goes for me.

I don't do much hair for men bodily, other than head. Definitely not a fan of beards 😫

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• This Girl Likes To Play Soccer

Questions The Women and Let's Men Answer As Well - Killer Move Dude πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna shave hair on my chest, nor on my legs just because someone does not like it. It is a symbol of a man and I want to keep it that way.

1|0
    0|0
    • so you don't care if a women doesn't shave?

• Show All
    • This Is Fun ⚑ Bring Back My PopCorn

• I can say from my personal experience that men's hair does differ to women's in the sense that it normally is thicker and darker (I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule). Also society generally accepts that it's more expected that women shave and men don't, although that does not take away from anyone's personal choices.

• I hate having chest hair n wax it, a lot if young girls I date get so pissed if at that but it's my choice

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's discussting, I'm starting to grow some πŸ˜₯

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like you need a man with thick chest hair

0|0
    0|0
  • So I'm lucky because I only have some around the nipples? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't want to be dating no gorilla πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • never had any

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• My husband has a hairy chest.
    Keeps me warm in winter and cool in summer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont mind as long as its not a lot of a lot of hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like body hair, so I'd rather it wasn't there.

1|0
    0|0
  • A teensy bit is fine but generally, I don't like it much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't lie I don't really like guys that are super hairy but at the same time its not their fault. I don't mind it on the chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I quite like it if it's not too much and consecrated on the chest, not abdomen

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nasty

0|0
    0|1
    • Show All
    • What? It's not attractive everyone has different tartare what the hell are you talking about

• I dont know what that was about but I blocked him. Sorry for that

• i don't like it tbh

2|0
    0|0
  • A good amount is ok. But not like King Kong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • A little is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too much!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's disgusting

0|0
    0|0
    • This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.ο»Ώ

• I definitely prefer a man with a bit of hair! To me it's quite sexy because it's just more manly!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my men to be so furry ☺️😘 moving to Europe where I'll find a real man ☺️☺️😈😘

1|0
    0|0
    • where in europe?

• Show All
    • @dutch_boy no .

Recommended myTakes