Do you like piercings, tattoos and obviously coloured hair? If not why not?

I feel more like I'm expressing who I really am with my piercings, tattoos and hair but a lot of people see it as an all out deal breaker. Why?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• People who have excessive piercings and tattoos have a tendency (I did not say every single one of them is alike!) to be nonconformists and to have little regard for ho they are perceived by others. I have never met a girl who was more attractive because of a tattoo or piercing. I find them distracting and the reasons for having them mostly childish.

AND people who have tattoos and piercings tend to lash out and call names when anyone expresses displeasure with tattoos and piercings.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's wrong with not wanting to conform to societal standards you don't agree with?

• I didn't say it was wrong. I simply don't like people who have an excess of nonconformist in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep as long as its done tastefully bc some people can get carried away lol. Im waiting for a good hair cut to color my hair again, and I have a piercing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE