Do you like piercings, tattoos and obviously coloured hair? If not why not?

I feel more like I'm expressing who I really am with my piercings, tattoos and hair but a lot of people see it as an all out deal breaker. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People who have excessive piercings and tattoos have a tendency (I did not say every single one of them is alike!) to be nonconformists and to have little regard for ho they are perceived by others. I have never met a girl who was more attractive because of a tattoo or piercing. I find them distracting and the reasons for having them mostly childish.

AND people who have tattoos and piercings tend to lash out and call names when anyone expresses displeasure with tattoos and piercings.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's wrong with not wanting to conform to societal standards you don't agree with?

• I didn't say it was wrong. I simply don't like people who have an excess of nonconformist in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep as long as its done tastefully bc some people can get carried away lol. Im waiting for a good hair cut to color my hair again, and I have a piercing

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• On women placement, content and quantity of tattoos can ruin their look for me really quickly. If she had on big one on her shoulder or rib and one on her hip I am all about it. If she has them everywhere especially places like the chest surrounding the neck or the calf I dont like it can't really say why. Piercings are another one where placement is everything. I knew a girl in highschool with 6 rings in her left ear all up the outer edge and 2 in the right lobe, loved it. Girls with a tiny nose stud can be cute. Bull rings are absolutely disgusting, and I hate gauges bigger than 1/4" My buddy has 2x 1/4" guage in each lobe and is sexy and unique so I hope I dont see a bunch of people copy that now. I also like belly button rings and maybe a labia could be sexy, but if she has all of the above I am less likely to like it. I love colored hair. Older generations hate it. I like neon colors best, putting a color in black hair doesn't work, Neon pink or any color for that matter is hot to me and if you put neon color under natural hair or on top of it that is also sexy. I also love when people dress like characters in naruto, some style and intent to be sexy goes a long way.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yaass kween. Express ya self. Art is art homie.
    I can't speak for everyone but tattoos and dyed hair and all that jazz has always been a really cool thing to me, also people with stuff like that tend to be more artsy and in my experiences, friendly and all-around cooler people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the piercings and how clean the artwork is for me. I'm cool with most stuff I find nose rings on one side or the other super cute, and I dig well done tattoos. As long as your hair color doesn't make you look odd I'm cool with it too. That all being said you do what makes you feel beautiful and eventually you'll find a person that sees what you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If done well they are good but in my opinion those things haven't ever made someone more attractive than they already were but if you end up with a bad one it distracts from your positive features. I'm much more interested in personality than whether or not she colored her hair or has a tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate all 3. I like real things. Real tits. Real hair. Natural colour. I can handle pierced ears on a woman. A pierced nose on some Indian women with a tiny little diamond on it. Never saw any beauty in blue hair, or pink, or any other unnatural colour. I never ever liked tattoos. I just don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• i love guys with tats, colored hair, and piercings, i think it's attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • To each their own :) personally I like the body unaltered.. except hair in weird places, that has to go

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all three

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love them!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes