What do you think of this dress 👗?

My aunt made it for me.
What do you think of this dress πŸ‘—?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Awesome. She did a great job. Fits like a glove
    That hair though if we ever missed you we can just make a hairdoll of you with all that lol πŸ˜›

Hope the wedding was fun

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thank you ☺️

And yes it was lol. Except for the rude uncles cutting lines when it was time to eat.

• Oh always. It's like they have no regard for others hahahah just push in
      Aunties do it too πŸ˜‚

Then half of the people leave after the food is served hahahah

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it it's really pretty. I don't really like wearing dresses myself but it suits you. I'm super jealous of your hair. Doesn't it give you headaches having it that long though?

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thank you, no it doesn't.

• Show All
    • Yes, I know that, thus why I am an atheist. I want to focus on the life I have now, not make myself prepare for some imaginary heaven which no one can even prove, exists. My father says when you have faith you don't need evidence.

I think some of it justified, I can understand why some people hate islam because of the many wrong things happened in its name. Honestly, I don't pay attention to it and neither do I care. Islam sort of ruined my life and relationship with my parents.

• Islam has a bad rap but it's just right now. The fact is that so many wrong things have happened on the name if every religion. You have the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the KKK, the Holocaust, the Genocide of Native Americans, and 9/11. The 10th Commandment of the Bible is "Though Shall not Kill" but more people have been killed in the name of god then for any other cause. I'm sorry to hear that it ruined your life but it's for the better that your not being controlled by it any longer. That's what organized religion really is... a systematic way for governments to control their masses. The power of faith can get people to do crazy things.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• i think it looks better on you. then it would on me LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice on you. It reminds me of the kinds of dresses mexican women sometimes wear in the Western Cowboy movies.

2|0
    0|1
  • Looks good. Looks traditional and like the dresses in that one flashback in the movie The Giver playing Rosemary's song.
    Good movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine. But the black ornaments on the bottom ruin it. Looks a little bit creepy. I'd be careful where to wear that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it makes you look very pretty. I like the dress my style on a girl.

2|0
    0|1
  • I believe this dress is made for you only.. Looking very generous

2|0
    0|1
  • Looks like what a ten year old would wear πŸ˜‚ because of the design but it is cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Unique style

2|0
    0|0
  • Great sewing forms & skills :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Yes, she is amazing. Her and my mother both.

• Show All
    • I do but and I can definitely think of some creative designs and make nice dresses. I just wish I had time... Work and school take too much of my time

• That's just life, we can't have all we want sometimes :/

• Doesn't look good.

2|1
    3|0
  • Looks good

3|0
    0|1
  • I honestly like it!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's OK

1|0