What do you think of this dress 👗?

My aunt made it for me.
What do you think of this dress πŸ‘—?

2523

Most Helpful Guy

• Awesome. She did a great job. Fits like a glove
    That hair though if we ever missed you we can just make a hairdoll of you with all that lol πŸ˜›

Hope the wedding was fun

• Lol thank you ☺️

And yes it was lol. Except for the rude uncles cutting lines when it was time to eat.

• Oh always. It's like they have no regard for others hahahah just push in
      Aunties do it too πŸ˜‚

Then half of the people leave after the food is served hahahah

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it it's really pretty. I don't really like wearing dresses myself but it suits you. I'm super jealous of your hair. Doesn't it give you headaches having it that long though?

• Haha thank you, no it doesn't.

• Yes, I know that, thus why I am an atheist. I want to focus on the life I have now, not make myself prepare for some imaginary heaven which no one can even prove, exists. My father says when you have faith you don't need evidence.

I think some of it justified, I can understand why some people hate islam because of the many wrong things happened in its name. Honestly, I don't pay attention to it and neither do I care. Islam sort of ruined my life and relationship with my parents.

• Islam has a bad rap but it's just right now. The fact is that so many wrong things have happened on the name if every religion. You have the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the KKK, the Holocaust, the Genocide of Native Americans, and 9/11. The 10th Commandment of the Bible is "Though Shall not Kill" but more people have been killed in the name of god then for any other cause. I'm sorry to hear that it ruined your life but it's for the better that your not being controlled by it any longer. That's what organized religion really is... a systematic way for governments to control their masses. The power of faith can get people to do crazy things.