Are blondes still attractive?

I'm a natural brunette looking to change my hair colour. I'd really like to try blonde.
Anyway, all the rage these days seems to be darker hair.
Do you think blondes are attractive?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that everyone should just keep the hair color they have as it suits them the best, of course they can change it and pull of another hair color just my opinion.

I do recommend not going blonde though, its easier for blondes to go brunette, but if you have dark hair your gonna have to bleach it. It's gonna be really damaging to your hair and if you have really healthy looking hair now it might be ruined. I know many people who had beautiful brown hair and by bleaching it their hair got ruined, too much bleaching can even make your hair fall out.

Still do it if you want, it might really suit you and of course the bleaching thing doesn't happen to everyone. I still will never dye my hair since I have curly hair and it's enough work on its on haha

Good luck!

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• if you were blonde you would be considering going brunette... same reason curling irons and straightners are sold in equal numbers. fun to try a change but neither is better than the other

1|0
    0|0
    • Excellent point made, actually.
      I just feel that with my fair skin, perhaps blonde would suit me better. And I just feel so boring being a brunette.

• like i said its natural to fancy a change but im sure with fair skin and dark hair you look good as you are. i like that combo myself

• I think blondes are attractive, I think red hair is beautiful. Dark hair CAN be beautiful but I don't tend to think it's just the greatest thing. Just do what you want. There will always be those who fail to give a crap about societal and beauty norms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never found blondes particularly attractive.
    I think people should just have whatever hair color they have been born with as it suits them the most.

2|2
    0|1
  • I don't think its a good idea and the number of the guys that actually like the blondes is very small but social media is controlled by the west, so it looks like they are unique but they are not.

Guys like blondes, I like blondes cuz Blond=Dumd is directly proportional for great hook up and get away with this. You can now understand why they are popular,
    by the way multi-dye step hair cut is also looks very cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer brunettes.

I've read that more men like brunettes than blondes, HOWEVER, the number of men who prefer blonde is bigger than the number of women who ARE blondes. So blondes tend to get a lot of attention.

If you want to try blonde, and we're not dating, go for it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends but id always go for a good looking natural brunette with nice brown eyes rather than fake blondes with blue lenses..
    Blond makes u look older and ur skin darker
    If u look good don't even bother changing ur hair color bcz ull have to bleach ur hair which hurts it and after a while ull have 2toned hair..

0|0
    0|0
  • Gentlemen prefer blondes ;)

That's why all the brunettes are saying there's no good men left haha ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything that ever was attractive is still attractive, the only thing that changes is what the television and magazines *says* is attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, its hard to say. But in a recent study men found brunettes more attractive, using hi end facial construction software

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair color does not determine a woman's attractiveness. FAIL

2|0
    0|2
  • Depends what looks better on you, i dont really have a preference

2|0
    0|0
  • Shyea! Personally, I think blondes are the hottest! The hair has to suit her though because not everyone can pull off being blonde!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it serms more dudes like brunettes now lol
    It was blondes 20 years ago lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are... usually natural ones are fun in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to women, I find brunettes and blondes (especially platinum blonde/towheaded) to be quite attractive.

0|0
    0|1
  • I find brunettes better but if anything dyed well shit you're out of the "game" just sometimes blondes look good my in my opinion often not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell yes but still a total look is the go but when a little regrowth shows she loose hammer in bed trueske

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. Been modern for quite some time now. Time to mix things up.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yep. Go look at Shakira right now and tell me what you think

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are the most exotic beauty. Of course they are attractive.

0|0
    2|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• People, especially men, still prefer blondes...
    So yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • So my hair is naturally dark blonde and I have dyed it since forever and only this year, Jr year in HS, have I decided to go natural. It feels better that way. And u don't have to worry at all about your roots

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think blondes are more attractive, I think people like Selena Gomez and Adriana Lima are pretty attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think brunettes are hottest. Always have. I don't really find girls with blonde hair attractive.

1|1
    0|1
  • I am Asian with ash blonde balayage on my black hair. Yes natural blondes are attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What about colored hair these days every shade of the rainbow is the go i personally like deep red little mermaid colour

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ! but not now for me because most japanese and korean men still like black hair. that's wife material for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm blonde and also the HOTTEST thing alive. Rock that hair colour, sis

0|1
    0|0
  • yes they are

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes