Are blondes still attractive?

I'm a natural brunette looking to change my hair colour. I'd really like to try blonde.
Anyway, all the rage these days seems to be darker hair.
Do you think blondes are attractive?

1047

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that everyone should just keep the hair color they have as it suits them the best, of course they can change it and pull of another hair color just my opinion.

I do recommend not going blonde though, its easier for blondes to go brunette, but if you have dark hair your gonna have to bleach it. It's gonna be really damaging to your hair and if you have really healthy looking hair now it might be ruined. I know many people who had beautiful brown hair and by bleaching it their hair got ruined, too much bleaching can even make your hair fall out.

Still do it if you want, it might really suit you and of course the bleaching thing doesn't happen to everyone. I still will never dye my hair since I have curly hair and it's enough work on its on haha

Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE