Girls, tips for walking in high heels the whole day?

I have to wear high heels for my work, cause other wise I would be to small for a few things that I need to do
Its not much 7cm, but still after a few hours I do feel them and the worst for me is to walk 30min home at the end of the day.
I'm literally dying!

So any tips maybe?
Thanks a lot! I try to take an extra pair of shoes with me, yesterday I forgot them but they are always beside my back now
And I will try out some other stuff you all told me, thanks!!!

1810

Most Helpful Guy

• Just... WORK IT GUURL!.. LOL.. But, maybe, practice, and use certain pads for heels.. I know I shouldn't be answering this since I'mma guy who doesn't wear high heels..

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy with a thicker heel and check that the inner soles are padded. Get someone to fit you, as properly fitted shoes mean your feet aren't squished but also aren't sliding around clenching your toes to keep them on.
    If you have a fair way to walk to/from work I carry a pair of flats and change, but through the day don't take your heels off at all. If your feet hurt taking off your shoes makes them swell up, and putting them back on is harder

• After your calluses build up it won't hurt as much πŸ˜› Gel inserts for the balls of your feet also really help if you're struggling

• Good to know haha! Thank you!

• Thanks for MHO 😊