Is it bad that I wear pajamas 247 and that my hair is messy?

So am not ugly or anything like that, I have been told am very handsome but should stop wear pjs and do something with my hair. Is their a problem with wearing pjs 247? As for my hair.. I been meaning to get it done but can't find anyone who knowns how to do my hair typle. I just find a frend who may be able to do my hair for me but I love my pjs. I hate pants, I only like sweats, pjms juggers and dress pants.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I mean u should probably go out more but girls like chill guys. The pajama thing isn't a prob at all but girls do like when guys have good hair

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy