What do think about it?

Okay so I'm the kind of girl to wear crop tops once in a while and I wanna know honest opinions on it. People have told me it is nasty and discusting to wear in public and others have said its just a shirt. The picture is an example so... honest opinions even brutal ones are allowedWhat do think about it...?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look amazing <3

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great, it's pretty conservative compared to what other kids your age and younger are wearing these days. You do you dude!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I've seen much skimpier tops in public. And not been phased by any of them. It's fine as long as you are comfortable with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only there's nothing wrong with a croptop
    It actually can help people look cute and/or sexy!
    Plus, u have a right to wear what u want

0|0
    0|0
  • that's not a crop top, but there's nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
    • it actually just goes much higher but i pulled it down

• then sure, do what makes you happy, just do go around breaking laws and shit

• I think crop tops outside of beach/pool scene afe slutty and trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude rock that crop top and don't give a fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Just dress with modesty and itll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with it

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Crop tops are alright i reckon. I myself wear them too but rarely just because it's a little uncomfortable having it slide up all the time when i run or walk etc. Depends on the material if its the one that sticks to your body or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks fine to me. That's barely a "crop" top. I was expecting something much more midriff-baring. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about other people--if you dig it, rock it! I think as long as you feel like you in something, it belongs on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like it then that's all that matters

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes