What would people think?

I'm getting new glasses soon and and aiming towards the round ones (kinda like harry potter glasses) since I have had rectangular glasses all my life. I have yet to see how they would look on my face shape and I'm worried of what others would think. I know I shouldn't care what others think of me but they've known nothing different than the glasses I have now.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you that as a person who has worked in sales befor. I've never had a customer returnto replace the style of frames they chose the first time around. If you feel you want round and are un sure. Go to a good eyeglass store and ring two ofyour closest friends. Then let the sales person to choose six retangular frames and six round frames that you are inteested in then have yourfriends and youchoose 3 from each group. Not letting each other one know. Then compare the a swerthen take just the simgle most popular choice from each group get rid of the others. Now you only have to choose between either one style of roungd or retangular. Habe your sales person look at you with each of the two frames and choose one. Then have you friends choose. The salespersons decission can be the tie breaker if your friends dont choose the same frame

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I also wanna have round glasses theyre so sweet😍😍

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If you try them and think they look nice on you, then it's a good choice. Your friends might laugh or call you names at first, but they'll accept the change soon enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the face not the glasses that makes the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is what you want then go for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes