Girls, Why do girls wear push-up bra?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we love our boobs! We love making them look good, and a bra that makes them look nice and perky is ideal. I also like unlined bras because I like the shape of my boobs, even though they're pretty small. It just depends on what look we're going for that day.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I have small boobs and like 99% of bras my size are push up because the "stereotype" is girls with small boobs want them bigger but tbh they don't really do anything my boobs look the same if I wear a push up bra or a normal one

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it makes my boobs look amazing which boosts my confidence

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like push-up bras.
    One thing that I never got is why they made push-up bras for girls with a cup size over D. Like, my boobs are already big, I don't need a push-up bra to make them look bigger. WHY? Why do bras like this even exist?

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm also a d and I can tell you not all of us have cleavage even if we have a large chest.

• @krg23krg I'm not a D, larger, unfortunately. Not saying my size, as I don't wanna get harassed by boys.

• Because I have small breasts and it makes me have low self esteem thanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because sometimes its hard to find bras that don't have pushup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's pushing theme up

0|1
    0|0
  • Because my boobs look awesome in a push up bra.

1|1
    0|0
  • To emphasize your breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to...

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we like em

0|0
    0|0
  • to make their boobs look bigger

0|0
    0|0
  • Because western society beauty standards require that girls have big and perky boobs, and push up bras achieve that look.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes