Thoughts on overalls?

Feel free to explain.
Thoughts on overalls?

Thoughts on overalls?

Thoughts on overalls?Thoughts on overalls?
  • For
    Vote A
  • Against
    Vote B
  • Indifferent
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only girls I actually see who wear overalls/dungarees are the Chinese exchange girls at my university.

I personally am not really a big fan, as they remind me too much of farmers. I much prefer just regular jeans. But that's just my personal opinion.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Certain styles are cute and flattering, but they sure make going to the bathroom an inconvenience.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Acouple of reasons I think I like them, the first is it's sort of like seeing a guys shirt on a girl or a girl in a suit the attractive part if a girl wearing traditionally guys working cloths.

The other is like it's sort of less revealing in the front, not that I'm prudish or anything is like why I find a turtle neck sweater attractive on a girl, kinda like your keeping somthing secret or exclusive for someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not like those overalls! The denim ones are kind of cute as casual and wearing to the store. Quite a few girl in the UK wear them.

1|0
    0|0
    • I only really like the denim shorts 1 at the bottom. I've just seen a few girls around my town wearing them and it reminded me of a pair I had when I was about 4 lol

• Show All
    • No. But I was when I did the first one.

• Sexy. I don't know how yo explain love how it looks on females

1|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent, very much depends how they are carried !!

1|0
    0|0
  • They look good on the right girl

1|0
    0|0
  • For, mostly the first one

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the leather one the most

1|0
    0|0
  • love them the make you look sexy