Guys, do you like girls who don't follow trends?

I'm not really into the whole Instagram baddie look and I'd rather wear weird, off-trend outfits that I like a lot more.
Opinions?
Ps. I'm in high school
  • I like girls who are on top of the latest fashions and always look on-point
    Vote A
  • I like more laid-back girls who don't try hard on their outfits
    Vote B
  • I like girls who wear whatever the heck they want to
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have the self awareness to be able to recognize the mainstream and decide to not go along with it you will be more attractive in my eyes at least. It shows a semblance of thinking for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Girls who actively avoid trends are just as bad as girls who follow them. You know what I mean... FOB fangirls, Harry Potter enthusiasts, Tumblrinas, and "misfit" culture propogators. Something pisses me off about people who are hipsters for the sake of being hipsters.

I want a girl who isn't afraid to be herself, whether it happens to be with or against the current trends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who don't follow the current trends. I'd rather have them develop their own style and be happy with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care about trends. As long as the girl doesn't look ridiculous then I don't care what she wears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont matter.. instagram is just a fake reality.. i like those kind of girls who dont feel the need to fit in

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They won't care as long as she looks cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes