I think she is sexy... do you?

I think she is sexy...do you??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion, not really. That's a really unnatural curve in the lower spine and that WILL cause major issues later. Her legs look like thst won't be able to properly support her unnatural frame. Which can lead to issues later. (Sorry for the medical soap box 😲😅)

0|1
    0|0
    • How are you shaped?

• Show All
    • I thin if she only does it for posing it will be fine won't it?
      Besides it such a shame how people judge other people on just their looks these days. I mean people on here call her shallow and whatnot. But they don't have a clue what she it like till you talk to her. I think the human mind can be way more sexy than any looks. Elegance, confidence and passion are way sexier than any curve or face.

• I agree! I tend to go for smarts myself. Looks fade. Smarts are forever lol (sometimes) more over I go for people that treat me right. I have self worth and thus know how I do and don't want to be treated/talked to

Most Helpful Guy

• Her ass is A+. Her tits are F. Her face is not in the picture... so we have a draw.

As for her intellect: considering the shape of her ass, she could have convinced a beta nerd with an expensive camera to take a good shot of it. Instead she had to resort to low-quality cellphone cam.

Verdict: probably a spectacular fuck, but since IQ is mostly genetic, I would make double sure to wear bulletproof condoms to avoid having children with this specimen.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• She's booty and eyebrow goals. Her legs are really short though.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is, but she is not my kind of girl, she looks too much superficial

1|1
    1|0
  • Lol her arm on the left pic there may have been some tweeking 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't know, I can only see her ass, so can't really know if she indeed is sexy or not

0|0
    0|0
  • She is hot. I like her.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is very gorgeous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • good ass but agree w JSmuve

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• She gets an A for her ass, an A+ for being in shape, a D for having small tits, a B+ for having a reasonably attractive face even though she's got serious bitchface, and an F for being vain or attention-seeking.

All in all, yes, she's attractive

1|0
    1|0
  • Ummm... have to see the face a little more, good body though.

0|1
    0|0
  • No she is really disgusting and yet trying to look sexy !

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all only exposing her fat ass... small ass is enough to be look sexy!

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • iz da ass real tho?

0|0
    0|0
  • She isn't really my type