Do you like girls wearing makeup?

And don't forget that sometimes it looks like girls arnt wearing makeup, but they are, and that we arnt usually doing it for you, we are doing it because it's fun and makes us feel confident.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when girls wear make-up! It is not because I find her unattractive without it, it is just that I am always in awe over the amount of work they put into dolling themselves up and how they come out looking incredible after their work is done! Girls wearing make-up is like a treat, especially when going out on a date. Plus, drawing from my glory years at the dance clubs, the smell of her perfume and make-up was such a turn on for me! Then, those sleep overs when she cleaned that stuff off her face and I could enjoy her that much more.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Id rather my girl look natural cause that's her actual look but if she likes make up and wants to look nice, so be it.. it's her skin and if it makes her feel good why would I be against that..

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually like girls who don't wear make up its like a turn on for me. However I don't care if a girl does wear makeup as long its not a lot cause I wouldn't approach a girl wearing as much as a damn drag queen just saying 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I can tell when a girl doesn't wear make up cause my mom and sister don't. And I don't like makeup at all really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it simple. Dont use a lot. We all know that girls do it for themself

0|0
    0|0
  • Only If it's a light coating of something, I personally don't like it when women use makeup that makes them look like they got plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little. Clearing up skin and stuff is good but bright lipstick and dark eyes turn me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I really don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont mare

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc but without is better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes