Do you like girls wearing makeup?

And don't forget that sometimes it looks like girls arnt wearing makeup, but they are, and that we arnt usually doing it for you, we are doing it because it's fun and makes us feel confident.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when girls wear make-up! It is not because I find her unattractive without it, it is just that I am always in awe over the amount of work they put into dolling themselves up and how they come out looking incredible after their work is done! Girls wearing make-up is like a treat, especially when going out on a date. Plus, drawing from my glory years at the dance clubs, the smell of her perfume and make-up was such a turn on for me! Then, those sleep overs when she cleaned that stuff off her face and I could enjoy her that much more.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like it