Ladies, tell me about some of your favorite articles of clothing you love to wear?

Pick a few examples of different things if you like. Any type of clothing, dresses, sweaters, pants, pjs, lingerie, underwear, anything you love.

What exactly does it look like and how does it feel when you wear it?

How do they make you feel on the inside or just about yourself?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I really love long flowy Bohemian style dresses that look like they're straight out of the seventies. Also, anything that's high waisted, it really compliments my figure.