Ladies, tell me about some of your favorite articles of clothing you love to wear?

Pick a few examples of different things if you like. Any type of clothing, dresses, sweaters, pants, pjs, lingerie, underwear, anything you love.

What exactly does it look like and how does it feel when you wear it?

How do they make you feel on the inside or just about yourself?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really love long flowy Bohemian style dresses that look like they're straight out of the seventies. Also, anything that's high waisted, it really compliments my figure.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I like dresses but I feel they are more spring time thing, with exceptions of roadtrips to photoshoot friendly places; then I would love to put on a gown and pose in the colder months. : D

So for cooler months, I prefer joggers and tops and scarves. They make me feel as if I can ride my cycle without worrying about my dress riding up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the dressy casual look. I'm loving skinny jeans, high heels and off the shoulder tops.

I wear things like this to work. It's not too formal and not too casual either :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I love a Tshirt and underwear. No one ever sees it because I wear it to bed but I like it nevertheless. I also really love a cute tshirt and a pair of jean shorts.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pjs I love them because they look soft and are the softest things ever

1|0
    0|1
  • I love to wear a smile 😁😆

Lol jk I like yoga pants and a tank top when I'm feeling comfy, but if I wanna look cute a crop top, leather jacket, Jean shorts or leggings, and Combat boots are my friends

0|0
    0|0
    • I like to wear ripped pants, shirts,+ sneakers, then I also like bohemian clothes, peasant clothes, puffed long slaves with embroidery

• Show All
    • Yeah. Nothing wrong to wear too girly, but Im not fun of it.
      For me, wearing rugged is good. ibfeel wilderness and free

• That's cool. What are some other things that make you feel that way?

Recommended myTakes