What do guys think when they see a girl in tight sports leggings?

I'm just so curious. If you're a guy, what are some thoughts that have come into your head?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First thought: "those leggings are hot." I'm a leg guy, so I'm turned on by the shape of a woman's legs. I will absolutely stare at her legs for a bit.

Second thought: "I wonder how much of her vaginal area I can make out." I'll try to position myself to look at her crotch, if it's possible to do so without being obvious. If it's not possible, I'll move on, because I'd rather miss a great view than be caught.

Best case scenario is that she has a nice cameltoe, at which point I'll get as many looks as possible. Worst case scenario is that the leggings will have a crotch lower than her actual crotch, in which case it quickly becomes obvious that nothing will be seen, and I don't bother risking a peek anymore. Middle-case is that the leggings are fairly tight against her body, but no cameltoe is visible. I'll probably keep peeking to look for something, anything, maybe a mons veneris, or a crotch line; but I probably won't see much.

Why would I do this? Because male sexuality is centered around female nudity, and more specifically about imagining female sexual organs naked. If I can see something, like a cameltoe, then it will allow my imagination's naked picture of her in my head to be better informed, and more accurate. If I don't get it, I'll still imagine her sexual parts naked, but it'll be a bit generic.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't thinking much. Too busy trying to look at her arse

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• If I see that on the street (not playing sports), my first thought is that she has a bad taste when it comes to clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • depending on the place eg at a mall or at a gym, you want attention or hot respectively assuming they fit them

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are not doing sports or at home than dont wear it. Guys gon talk to you just to get their dick wet

0|0
    0|0
  • Im gonna glance at your ass. I might not process the information or even consciously form an opinion. But my eyes are gonna go there. If its note worthy I get excited. Thats really it

0|0
    0|0
  • I see that girls are also moving forward in every field in today's time and giving tough competition to boys.. that make proud us..

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are a fetish of mine. Specially tight ones that stick to you. Its a turn on and attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • Even if the girl who wears it doesn't have a good butt/ legs?

• Yeah!! I dont care how they look like. For some reason colorful leggings turn me on the most.

• We think of a way to get her to drink from a glass without being suspicious

0|0
    0|0
  • oooh. that hot. let me get a glance of that booty. oh man i wanna grab it but i can't...

0|0
    0|0
  • One of two thoughts, either H O T or " dum dum dum dum" of tymphani as they walk with jiggling fat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot or Not?

If Hot, I shall equip my mask of deception!

One night stand, HERE WE COME!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it! It covers everything, but keeps me interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Camel toe.

0|1
    0|0
  • That I wanna sink my teeth right into that ass

0|0
    0|0