Ladies, preferred sleepwear?

When you go to bed, do you have preferred sleepwear such as PJs, a nightie or just shorts and a tee? And you you tend to keep your panties on or remove them? Recently a friend told me that she never wears panties to bed and I was surprised. Just wondering how common this is, thanks!

112

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy and I sleep in our birthday suits every night. Except for those nights auntie Flo is visiting, then it's just a pair of boy shorts. Love it so much to crawl in between the softest sheets, then snuggling up with my guy's naked bod 'till we fall asleep a tangle of arms and legs!

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop perving