Do I get my looks from my mom?

Do I get my looks from my mom?Do I get my looks from my mom?

914

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very hard to tell because your mother looks younger at that picture than what you do at yours. It would be easier to compare if you were the same age at the pictures.

You've similar hair and eye colors. The eyes is slightly the same, but not exactly a copy of each others. Her eyes goes more straight forward, but yours goes more down. The head shape have some resemblance and you both have a square -ish/angular -ish head shape. Your nose is different, but it may be because of the age differences. She has a smaller narrower nose and you've a slightly bigger one with a more pointy nose tip. Your mom at the picture is also more tan and have more arched eyebrows.

Most Helpful Girl

• You definitely look a lot alike. You have the same smile, eyes and cheek bones.