Do I get my looks from my mom?

Do I get my looks from my mom?Do I get my looks from my mom?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very hard to tell because your mother looks younger at that picture than what you do at yours. It would be easier to compare if you were the same age at the pictures.

You've similar hair and eye colors. The eyes is slightly the same, but not exactly a copy of each others. Her eyes goes more straight forward, but yours goes more down. The head shape have some resemblance and you both have a square -ish/angular -ish head shape. Your nose is different, but it may be because of the age differences. She has a smaller narrower nose and you've a slightly bigger one with a more pointy nose tip. Your mom at the picture is also more tan and have more arched eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You definitely look a lot alike. You have the same smile, eyes and cheek bones.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Ye. Eyes and teeth. You should do your hair like your mums and get a grey 70's jumper thing and surprise her haha xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Sort of
    But you seem to have an individual set of features that are just your own

1|1
    0|0
  • You really do have her looks but you're more beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Some, it would help to see your dad too. Your nose, eyes, and eyebrows are different.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little in the smile... your mom kinda looks like cole/dylan sprouse

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• You definitely have some of her features, look her eyes, mouth area and facial shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • You do look like her.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh you even have the same teeth

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the resemblance.