What are the best lip colors?

I love natural looking colors. I only wear red if I'm going to a special event or concert but I have yet to try a purple or another dark color. I'm very curious how purple looks lol.

I love matte but I also like to have my lips a little glossy sometimes. I tried a lip stain once before but it completely dried my lips lol so I avoid those. What are the best places to get lip products? Lip products are among my favorite makeup products lol.
Updates:
Brand* I meant brand, not place. Oops

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a big fan of lipstick in general, but I can tolerate natural/pink/nude colors.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like natual looking dark lips for the regular and fleeky dark lips for formal shit but 99% of the time just do natural dark purple brownish nude lips that look like it's just my lip color. My skins pale olive so it works. I feel like it makes me look mediterrenian or like an ancient greek bitch or some shit. I use lip stains with chapstick or argan oil (good for dry skin and not pore clogging or slippery) and i just usually smear off or smear in the brown lipstain i put on so it looks naturally dark colored like that and doesn't smear. If you have a boyfriend your gonna need to reapply through out the day despite what you do though. Korean peal off lip tint is the most resiliant and can be found on amazon if you find brands you like on youtube tutorial videos.

0|0
    0|0
    • When i wrote doesn't smear i meant doesn't smear after i already smeared it in and let it dry like that. Sentence didn't look like it made sense my bad.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• natural is best. nothing's worse than bright red lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Purple lolz I don't dig purple turn on for me is green, red and black

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the Natural color is the best color. Just eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and it will give the radiant lips, very bold and beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural lip colour.

I Like pink, black and red lipstick on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dark colours on girls they look super hot !! not black, but purple, chocolate brown, burgundy etc !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple <3

(But it's my favorite color so I suppose I'm biased)

0|0
    0|0
  • natural lip color

1|0
    0|0
  • I like red, "Ulta"is really good for that

1|0
    0|0
  • dead blue ;) they can't say no then ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Red
    pinks... than what you like

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends upon your skin color & dress color...

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural or red lip stick is good

0|0
    0|0
  • natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Peach pink red natural and glossy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Well my preference is liptint I use elf because I don't have a job and I'm not going to drop a ton of cash on a tint but I've tried the YSL glossy stains and those are bomb af. Both go on glossy but are matte when they dry. As far as color you'd have to go trial and error. I find peach looks best on me (I use light pinks every so often too when I do certain makeup looks and red maybe once in a blue moon).

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a good crimson. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Try brown or bronze. I know it's a bit of an iffy colour, but on some girls, it clicks and looks real classy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lipsense by SeneGence is my absolute fave. 🙌🙌💋💄

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark nude pink lipsticks. I've been wanting to try dark blue just to see. Kinda all depends on your skin tone and what colors you feel the best wearing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural shades the most or very nude but I really love color like crimson, somewhere between purple and red. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It think it depends on several factors regarding personal taste and skin tone. Personally, I like light pinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on skin color and dress color

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like red for some reason.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes