What are the best lip colors?

I love natural looking colors. I only wear red if I'm going to a special event or concert but I have yet to try a purple or another dark color. I'm very curious how purple looks lol.

I love matte but I also like to have my lips a little glossy sometimes. I tried a lip stain once before but it completely dried my lips lol so I avoid those. What are the best places to get lip products? Lip products are among my favorite makeup products lol.
Brand* I meant brand, not place. Oops

1115

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a big fan of lipstick in general, but I can tolerate natural/pink/nude colors.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like natual looking dark lips for the regular and fleeky dark lips for formal shit but 99% of the time just do natural dark purple brownish nude lips that look like it's just my lip color. My skins pale olive so it works. I feel like it makes me look mediterrenian or like an ancient greek bitch or some shit. I use lip stains with chapstick or argan oil (good for dry skin and not pore clogging or slippery) and i just usually smear off or smear in the brown lipstain i put on so it looks naturally dark colored like that and doesn't smear. If you have a boyfriend your gonna need to reapply through out the day despite what you do though. Korean peal off lip tint is the most resiliant and can be found on amazon if you find brands you like on youtube tutorial videos.

• When i wrote doesn't smear i meant doesn't smear after i already smeared it in and let it dry like that. Sentence didn't look like it made sense my bad.