Do guys care if girls wear make up?

I know it's all based on opinion but I feel like make up is associated with being flirty and if girls don't wear makeup they're treated more platonically.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It can enhance your appearance. I most definitely dislike glam make-up, though. Use it to enhance your natural face and maybe cover up some acne. It's like keeping your facial hair kept up for guys. We do it to look nice and clean, but it doesn't affect our natural face. We still look like us, and guys appreciate it when girls are the same way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't care. I like no make up but I know a little makes them feel comfortable in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times they barely notice and forget you're wearing any.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's for the girl to decide but really it doesn't matter if you do or not it's all about personality

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the guy , I myself like girls without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • No we mostly dont notice unless we look close or you tell us

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes make up is important. You need to look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't have to your prettier without

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's the thing. You'll hear a lot of guys say they don't like makeup, but the reality is they don't really mind makeup... what they don't like is fake looking girls. There are so many girls today that put on sooooo much makeup and painted on eyebrows and fake looking lashes... they just look like fake mannequins. It's really awful.

So don't worry about a normal amount of makeup. That's totally fine. Just don't make yourself look like a fake barbie doll.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes