Do guys care if girls wear make up?

I know it's all based on opinion but I feel like make up is associated with being flirty and if girls don't wear makeup they're treated more platonically.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It can enhance your appearance. I most definitely dislike glam make-up, though. Use it to enhance your natural face and maybe cover up some acne. It's like keeping your facial hair kept up for guys. We do it to look nice and clean, but it doesn't affect our natural face. We still look like us, and guys appreciate it when girls are the same way