I need some fashion advice people?

Okay, so i have a terrible habit of wearing the same thing over and over. Its not that I wear dirty clothes all the time, but I have like 5 of the same black tank tops, 4 of the same darker skinny jeans, and then various over shirts and flannels similar to the pictures... I feel like I have a super weird body shape and don't look good in a lot though... In your opinions what would look good?I need some fashion advice people.?I need some fashion advice people.?I need some fashion advice people.?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body shape is great, you look fit. You are dressing like you don't much care about attracting male attention. There's nothing wrong with that. You will still get attention from guys who know you well, but guys you meet casually will assume you aren't interested. If you have a girlfriend that you think dresses better than you, ask her to take you shopping. You don't even have to spend a lot. If you live in or can spend a day in a large city (the wealthier the better), you can hit all the resale shops and get a whole new wardrobe for little money.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You look beautiful! I like the second one and the last one. If I knew you personally, I would love to go shopping with you for a nice new style which you feel good with. Because you look like you have the hourglass-shape which is every womans dream

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE