I need some fashion advice people?

Okay, so i have a terrible habit of wearing the same thing over and over. Its not that I wear dirty clothes all the time, but I have like 5 of the same black tank tops, 4 of the same darker skinny jeans, and then various over shirts and flannels similar to the pictures... I feel like I have a super weird body shape and don't look good in a lot though... In your opinions what would look good?I need some fashion advice people.?I need some fashion advice people.?I need some fashion advice people.?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body shape is great, you look fit. You are dressing like you don't much care about attracting male attention. There's nothing wrong with that. You will still get attention from guys who know you well, but guys you meet casually will assume you aren't interested. If you have a girlfriend that you think dresses better than you, ask her to take you shopping. You don't even have to spend a lot. If you live in or can spend a day in a large city (the wealthier the better), you can hit all the resale shops and get a whole new wardrobe for little money.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You look beautiful! I like the second one and the last one. If I knew you personally, I would love to go shopping with you for a nice new style which you feel good with. Because you look like you have the hourglass-shape which is every womans dream

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No you have like my Favorite body type. You look awesome, & really cute. Especially in the flannels & black, that's like my main style (i'm from the northwest where its a lot of peoples') & that's my favorite color to dress in myself. None of that looks bad on you

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd look good in pretty much anything, you're really adorable aw. Have you tried wearing sweatshirts at all? I've always liked how those look on girls. Anyway, don't be so hard on yourself!

0|0
    0|0
    • Her hips are on fleek
      I don't know where girls like that get low self esteem from

• Magazination. com / you can find enough articles for your answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't seem weird shape to me and I like casual style so I don't even know why I'm commenting since I have no actual advise for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • your so good looking and also gorgeous and wearing the same clothes it's not a crime or a bad thing to do I wear the same typed of clothes occasionally so no worries and be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do u think have a weird shape body. you have nice boobs decent looking face aka your not ugly and nice hips.
    Dress the way you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like it and you feel. comfortable then it's ok keep using it

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear the over shirt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You look good I don't know what you talking about but you could try different colors and styles of jeans and pants, aline dresses and skirts, and collared shirts with different lengths of sleeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you dress like me so I can't say much. Nice style 😎👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second and the last

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes