GUYS: What kind of body do you prefer between these two?

• Small boobs and curvy ass
  • Big boobs and flat ass
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C

934

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, kinda depends on how you define "Big" and "small" I'm attracted to all breasts so long as they're not completely flat chested or flabby... Although I'm much more likely to appreciate mid to small sized breasts. I'm also not a fan of big bums'. I've never understood what people find attractive about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like this line of questioning is why women are so insecure. Women's bodies are beautiful and everyone has different taste. No need to poll on what is preferred on a mass scale because we can not be manufactured and our bodies are not meant to be share with every guy. Find a guy who loves how YOU look and wouldn't want you any other way.