What do you think about my figures?

I'm 61kg and my height is 156 cm. i've got quite a big ass (my jeans size is 42 ffs but it's too big for my waist) and my bra size is 36B or 34C. I feel really insecure about my body. Do guys find it undesirable? If yes, how much weight should I lose?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure your BMI is in the healthy range for your age/height, nothing else matters.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My BMI is moderate but not at the healthy range. It's around 25

• It's best to be in your healthy range, you can check what that would be online. As for proportions, they're set by your genetics, you can't lose weight in specific places, that's a myth. So basically just eat healthy, restrict your calories to the amount you need (use online calorie calculators for this) and be happy with the shape you are.

Guys find all sorts of shapes desireable, we're not all the same, so don't bother chasing one shape over another. Better yet find a guy who isn't interested in what shape you are, but instead who is a good person who is interested in virtue.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound a little on the heavy side. You should exercise and start a diet (i could help a little with that!) and lose at least 20 pounds.

I was in your situation a while ago, it really sucks :(

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • OMG u should help me!! My senior prom is in 3 monthsi gotta lose at least 3kg don't you think

• drink lots of water, eat lots of protein (fish, chicken, turkey breast) on every meal, don't have more than a tablespoon of carbs (sweet potatoes, pumpkin, whole grain pasta, whole grain bread) and eat lots of dark green veggies (kale, broccoli)

you can look up HIIT training on youtube and do it *every single day*, it doesn't last long :)

• Thank youuuu