Are stretch marks a huge turn off?

On the tummy
thighs
etc

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person, and usually maturity plays a big part in that.
    Personally, it is not a turn off. I understand that stretch marks are because someone has gained weight rapidly, and then often has lost the weight. This can be from pregnancy, or even from something like a medication that needed to be taken but caused a person to gain weight.
    I admire mothers with stretch marks because bringing a new life into the world, and taking that responsibility is something to be respected, and speaks to her character and integrity, in my opinion. That's just how I've come to see it. <3
    Younger men usually don't have such an understanding, and/or are superficial about it.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone truly loves you they wouldn't care how many scars or stretch marks or any other physical flaws with your body. True love is about the personality and who you are, the looks are just a bonus

2|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• No, not to me. I probably won't even notice and even if I do, it's no different than a girl's toe nail polish being different colors 😅. It's not a big deal, really.

0|1
    0|0
  • For a lot of the guys that I've seen, sure. But personally, I quite like them and don't really find them unattractive. Like scars, they add character and charm and aren't ugly at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex comes from mind... And finish between two legs... Till than enjoy... Without worry..

0|0
    0|0
  • no they are not because I don't look at he body during sex , I look into her eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit they aren't attractive to me, but they are in no way a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't be if there really attracted to you. Now if you all saggy and looking like an old lady then that might differ

0|0
    0|0
  • Thighs ass are okay... down the sides are okay as well... belly not so sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not at all, lots of women get them at some point.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|1
    0|0
  • To me it's a huge turn off, yes.

0|0
    0|1
  • They're not a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Oh - Theyre a Turn On For Me

My My My ⚡

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually doesn't look great i won't lie

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how it looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as it's not from being pregnant

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know show me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its gross to think she used to be fat. most guys here are lying becuase they want to be white knights and look like the "good guy" who "doesnt care about looks" lol there are some pathetic guys on here

0|0
    2|1
    • Stretch marks aren't only for fat people
      At puberty I grew quick and didn't drink enough water, and now I have some small at the butt and always was skinny

What Girls Said 1

• No it is not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes