Are stretch marks a huge turn off?

On the tummy
thighs
etc

222

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person, and usually maturity plays a big part in that.
    Personally, it is not a turn off. I understand that stretch marks are because someone has gained weight rapidly, and then often has lost the weight. This can be from pregnancy, or even from something like a medication that needed to be taken but caused a person to gain weight.
    I admire mothers with stretch marks because bringing a new life into the world, and taking that responsibility is something to be respected, and speaks to her character and integrity, in my opinion. That's just how I've come to see it. <3
    Younger men usually don't have such an understanding, and/or are superficial about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone truly loves you they wouldn't care how many scars or stretch marks or any other physical flaws with your body. True love is about the personality and who you are, the looks are just a bonus