Is it okay to wear a thong bikini at 15?

• yes
    Vote A
  • depends
    Vote B
  • no
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do whatever you wanna do. If you wanna wear a bikini then wear a bikini. You're not naked, it's not illegal. If it goes against your own morals then don't wear it. Women enjoy being beautiful, that's why they show off their beauty. The answer is different depending on the girl. If the girl wants to do it then do it. If she's being forced then of course not.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No because that is WAY too inappropriate for a minor as well as the public like creeps, boys or kids, if you were adult, i still say no because it's inappropriate in public, having no care if people stare but actions have consequences.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• No!!! NO! Don't prove to the adults that my/our generation is full of sluts. Because, my friend, that is a very slutty thing to do considering you're younger than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • no,,

Actually, I think wearing a thong bikini is a little too revealing. A sexy one piece bathing suit or bikini still reveals the curvature of a woman, while being slightly covered up, a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it common for 15yr old girls to do so at your place?

Will you be comfortable in it or embarrassed with what others would think?

Answer those two questions and you would get your own answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know it depends on you but just know that people will probably look at you if you wear a bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • No. This is how you attract the wrong attention from creepy old guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is your body, but remember just because you are 15 people are still going to look at you.

0|0
    0|0
  • no you're 15 you wear a normal bikini until you are at least 16-17

0|0
    0|0
  • Around here everyone in the range of 2~80 years old wears whatever the fuck we want so yeah

0|0
    1|0
  • You can even wear a g-string or be topless/nude. It should be normal in Western culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever floats your boat

0|0
    1|0
  • Ask your parents. They should say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • How else are you going to go swimming

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you have a nice booty

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends. Do you want a reputation as a easy slut? Also does your father want to look at your ass crack?

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No and if I caught my child wearing that, I would make them wear a muslim style swimsuit that covers all

0|0
    0|0
    • Im 30 and have always had a great body but have never even thought about wearing a thong publicly

• Sure its ok. Just make sure you are safe. Practice safe sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you want, be yourself. You want to wear one? Do it

0|1
    1|0
  • No it's not okay.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.