Is it okay to wear a thong bikini at 15?

• yes
  • depends
  • no
    Vote C

815

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do whatever you wanna do. If you wanna wear a bikini then wear a bikini. You're not naked, it's not illegal. If it goes against your own morals then don't wear it. Women enjoy being beautiful, that's why they show off their beauty. The answer is different depending on the girl. If the girl wants to do it then do it. If she's being forced then of course not.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because that is WAY too inappropriate for a minor as well as the public like creeps, boys or kids, if you were adult, i still say no because it's inappropriate in public, having no care if people stare but actions have consequences.