Should I compare myself to every Instagram models with plastic surgery to have perfect curves with thick make up covering their face?

Everytime I see them on Instagram, I just feel like "Am I Ugly? Or because, they have millions of followers because of boobs, butts and body that sprayed tan? Not too mention all those plastic surgeries :(

56

Most Helpful Guy

• These are not good role models for you. If you must compare yourself to anyone make it someone who has real achievements and is something more than an attention whore.

Most Helpful Girl

• They look like mannequins to me, and their facial expressions look emotionless. Don't stress it, there are many shades of beauty & preferences. Some people think they're attractive, other people don't (myself included). This goes for both male and female ig models by the way.