Should I compare myself to every Instagram models with plastic surgery to have perfect curves with thick make up covering their face?

Everytime I see them on Instagram, I just feel like "Am I Ugly? Or because, they have millions of followers because of boobs, butts and body that sprayed tan? Not too mention all those plastic surgeries :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• These are not good role models for you. If you must compare yourself to anyone make it someone who has real achievements and is something more than an attention whore.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They look like mannequins to me, and their facial expressions look emotionless. Don't stress it, there are many shades of beauty & preferences. Some people think they're attractive, other people don't (myself included). This goes for both male and female ig models by the way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Don't compare yourself to people paid millions of dollars to look good.

3|0
    0|0
  • dont compare yourself to anyone in the world ! and their beauty ia totally fake !

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. You should.

0|0
    1|1
  • Yeah, and can you imagine how guys feel looking at all the male models? It goes BOTH WAYS. STOP COMPLAINING

0|0
    1|0
  • Get over yourself. Thats how EVRYONE feels. Im only 6'1 and wil never be a 6'4 male model. You dont hear me whining about it online. Grow the fuck up

0|0
    0|0
    • are you mad at me or what?

• Just stop spamming with pitty threads. Thats all

• I didn't spam lol! What's wrong with you?

What Girls Said 4

• Those girls don't even look like that in real life. there's no point comparing yourself to anyone, let alone a fake portrayal of someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't compare your self I use to compare my self with them till I realize they're empty inside that's why they do all those things? ?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's what I feel

• You already know the answer so why are you asking.

1|2
    0|0
    • People love to them

• Show All
    • OP do you always waste people's time with rididulous answers?

• not always

• Why?

They look perfect in pictures but look like cartoons in real life; incredibly unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes