Do you think a guy looks cool when he smokes?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it look a little bit cool but then you remember the smell afterwards

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• if a guy thinks he looks cool when he smokes... well that's sort of gay.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well the question is whether the others, especially girls, find it cool, not the guy who is smoking.

• well no it isn't cool, it's self harm

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't know why but I find it sexy.

But the unsexy thing is if they smoke wayyy too much to the point that their bodies reek even when they're not smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks kind of cool but it smells bad, and it's gross to makeout with a smoker.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, I am not a big fan of smokers... although my husband is one he does it only in his car and at work

0|0
    0|0
  • cigs, definitely not something I want to take a whiff at.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking is a turn off for me.

0|2
    0|0
    • You mean, just the look of it, turns you off?

• I mean I don't like smokers. I like to be able to breathe around people.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 7

• I'll be honest. It does look cool but it makes the person's breath and clothes stinky and it's bad for your health. It looks cook but what it does to you is not cool

0|0
    0|0
  • No , instead of being cool you are harming people like a fool - the guy who smokes

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat yeah, but I prefer staying healthy over that

0|1
    0|0
  • I smoke i can't help it. Definitely dont it to look cool.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, donno if I have put it in wrong fashion. But the question is not 'if you smoke to look cool'. Rather do you think the other person look cool, when he or in your case she smokes.

• Show All
    • Try replacing it with another habit. I was never an addict, but I used to be a regular smoker. I have quit. It has been a month without a single stick. Try to indulge in a 30 min exercise session. Nothing heavy. A walk perhaps. I used to wake up in the morning and smoke first to wear off the dizzyness and then used to go for a walk. After a week when my body got adjusted with the early waking up, I just stopped it one day and didn have to look back.

• I am trying

• Stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes